5. *spooky ghost sounds*

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Shit." I cursed and grabbed onto Frank's arm.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded.

"Nothing a little sleep won't fix." I said with a sigh, letting go of him.
"So, I have a serious question and if I don't get a proper answer I might actually kill someone."

"I might not give you a proper answer, because that would be amusing to watch." Frank replied and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Sorry, I'll answer properly."

"Why is everyone so scared of you guys? The receptionist called you trouble, when I asked Pete he said it was because you start fights and drink too much, but honestly you're not that bad." I said and Frank laughed, muttering a quick 'thanks'.
"Yeah, Gerard can be a little much, but you said he's going through some shit and I'm not going to judge him for that. Not to mention that you saved me from getting my ass kicked."

"No, you got your ass kicked, we just pulled you out of it." Frank smirked and I hit his arm.
"Honestly, I have no idea. Yeah, I guess we've threatened and beaten up a few people, but that's because they were either really shitty or they deserved it, sometimes both."

"So even you don't know?" I asked and he shook his head.

"We're just antisocial and others don't like that." I laughed a little, but realised it was a bad idea as my stomach started to hurt. I groaned in pain and Frank wrapped an arm around me to hold me up.
"You don't mind, do you?" He asked and I shook my head, no.

"I live just around the corner." I said through gritted teeth and he nodded. I pointed out my house and Frank helped me inside.
"Thanks, you didn't have to bring me all the way in." I said as he sat me down on the sofa.

"It's fine, I actually don't live that far from here." He shrugged.
"Where do you keep your painkillers?"

"Top cupboard in the kitchen, by the fridge." I said and he disappeared, coming back a few minutes later with a bottle of water and a bottle of pills.
"Thanks." He sat next to me and I took the painkillers and drank the water.

"We're are your parents?" He asked almost nervously and I sat back against the couch.

"Mom's on a business trip until Friday, dad died about 6 years ago." I admitted and he sucked in a breath.

"I need to go." He said suddenly.
"Text me later, okay? If you need it I can give you a ride to school tomorrow."

"Yeah, okay." I said in confusion.
"Thanks."

"See you, Y/N." He left quickly and slammed the door behind him. I took my phone out of my pocket and turned it on, finding multiple messages from multiple people.
My mom had messaged me, letting me know she'd be back on Friday and that she hoped I was okay. I replied, before realising I had been added to a group chat.

Fall Out Boiz
EmoWentz added you

Soul.punk:
Y/N! Are you okay???

EmoWentz:
You disappeared halfway through lunch and we're all worried.

Andyyy:
Does anyone know where she lives?

JoeJoe:
I hope she's okay
She's really nice

EmoWentz:
I stg she better be okay

I'm fine
I just got into a little fight

EmoWentz:
A fight????

Soul.Punk:
You're alive!

Obviously
Thanks to Frank, Gerard, Mikey and Ray

Andyyy:
What?

Soul.Punk:
What??

Some guy heard me say I was bi and decided to beat me up. They helped me and Frank walked me home

EmoWentz:
What's your address?
I'm coming over

JoeJoe:
Me too

No

Soul.Punk:
Please?

I'm pretty tired
I'm gonna get something to eat then get some sleep

JoeJoe:
That makes sense

EmoWentz:
You sure you're ok?

A little bruised and bloodied, I'll live
Go make music or whatever it is you guys do

I dropped my phone onto the couch, before getting up and heading towards the kitchen. The painkillers were kicking in and it made it a little easier to move around. I picked up the leftover pizza from yesterday and made my way back to the couch. My phone buzzed with more messages from the group chat and I quickly put it on silent, before opening my texts and messaging Frank.

Thanks for helping me out
I owe you

Y/N?
You don't owe me shit
Friends help each other out. No questions asked

Friends?

Yeah, you have to be my friend
You don't get a choice, really
You know me better than most people

I've known you for a day

So?