3. Clean Water goes in magic fluid comes out

Y/N's P.O.V.

I groaned as I hit my alarm, pulling myself out of bed. I took a quick shower, before getting dressed into black skinny jeans, a black button up shirt with the first few buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up, and a pair of combat boots.
Smart-Casual was my mood and I fixed my hair, before finishing up my routine and going downstairs. I made sure I had everything, before leaving the house and starting the walk to school.

"Morning, Y/N." Pete yawned as he walked up to me. I was sat at a table with a bottle of water I had bought from the cafeteria.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I muttered, not really looking up from the book in my hands.

"Shoot." Pete sat next to me.

"The Way brothers. The receptionist from yesterday said they were trouble and so were their friends. The only time I've actually seen them, Gerard tried to flirt with me, before Frank told him to stop and they both apologised to me." I explained and Pete looked at me with wide eyes.
"What makes them so bad?"

"Gerard Way and Frank Iero apologised to you? Seriously?" He asked in disbelief and I raised an eyebrow.
"Oh, uh, they're just bad. They smoke and drink and get into fights, do whatever the Hell they want and get away with it."

"Okay, sounds like me and Brendon on a Saturday night." I said honestly.
"We're teenagers, of course we're going to drink, smoke and get into fights. What makes them so different?"

"Uh, well-" An arm snaked around me and Pete's eyes went wide.

"Hey guys, what're we talking about?" Gerard asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Get your arm from around me, before I break it." I warned and Gerard immediately let go, putting his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry, sugar. I didn't know you had a problem with being touched." He shrugged and I shook my head.

"I don't. I just have a problem with being touched by you." I snapped and Pete's eyes went wider if that was possible. Gerard looked pissed all of a sudden and for a second, I thought he was going to start a fight with me.

"Gerard, what the Hell is wrong with you?" A new voice practically snarled ad three more boys came towards us.
"Leave them alone." The boy with a brunette fro said and Gerard stood up.

"I was just talking with my new friends, Y/N and... Paul." Gerard shrugged.

"Pete." Both Mikey and Pete corrected at the same time. Pete's cheeks tinted with pink.

"Whatever, I need a smoke anyway." Gerard walked off and the others followed, except Frank.

"Y/N, a word?" He asked and I walked over to him as he moved to a less populated area. I noticed Pete giving me a worried glance, but I ignored it.
"Gerard's a bit messed up right now and for some stupid ass reason, you've caught his attention."

"Pardon?" I asked and the black haired boy ran his hands down his face.

"Look, if he bothers you again, come and find me, Ray or Mikey. There's usually one of us floating around." He said and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"And if I don't?" I asked.

"Then you'll have to put up with his pathetic attempts at flirting." Frank said with a straight face, but there was amusement in his eyes.
"He's harmless, he's just going through a rough patch."

"Fine. You better give me your number then." I replied almost challengingly. Frank was kinda hot and his Black Flag tee showed he had a half-decent taste in music.

"Why would I do that?" He smirked and leaned against the wall.

"Well, what am I supposed to do if Gerard bothers me and I can't find one of you?" I asked innocently, internally smirking. It was obvious Frank could tell that wasn't the actual reason, but he held out his hand anyway. I unlocked my phone and handed it to him. He typed fast and handed me my phone back just as the bell rang.

"See you around, Y/N." Frank said, before walking off. I didn't bother to reply as I went back to Pete, picking up my bag and water.

"What was that about?" He asked in confusion.

"Nothing you need to worry about."