37. Because they are my shoes

Fluffy and shit

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Y/N, you need to wake up now." Someone shook me lightly and I groaned, rolling over.
"I'm serious, Frank and Gerard are coming over."

"What?!" I shot up and looked at Mikey as if he was insane.

"Ray's on his way too." Mikey shrugged.

"Frank is- Wait... when did I come to bed?" I asked in confusion, looking around the spare bedroom, and Mikey sighed.

"You didn't. I carried you in here last night. I came home and you looked pretty uncomfortable on the couch." He shrugged and my eyes widened.

"Shit. Sorry, Mikey. I didn't mean to fall asleep." I said guiltily and he shook his head.

"I picked you some clothes out from Frank's. Gerard and Frank should be here in 10, so get ready." He stood up and walked out and I let out a quiet groan, before rolling out of bed and getting dressed.
I knew for a fact I didn't own this tee and by the look of it, it had been recently bought.

"Mikey Way, I feel like you're trying to do something here." I said, going downstairs and glaring at the boy. I was wearing my favourite pair of jeans and a MCR tee.

"I don't know what you mean." He said innocently.
"I like your shirt, by the way." I rolled my eyes and there was a knock on the door. I sat down and Mikey answered it.
This was a terrible idea.
I was still really pissed at Frank and Mikey had probably told him I wasn't. Great.

"Hey." Frank muttered awkwardly. The door closed as soon as he walked in and I groaned, knowing this was planned all along.

"Really mature of you, Mikey." I said, loud enough for him to hear me.

"You're not coming out until you make up." Gerard said through the door and I internally groaned. I should have seen this coming.

"Y/N, I'm really sorry." Frank said, sitting next to me. He nervously placed his hand on my knee and I fought the urge to slap him.
"I wasn't thinking."

"Don't give me bullshit excuses." I snapped and he moved his hand away from me, sinking back into the couch.
"Tell me the truth and don't lie."

"You hate me, don't you?" He asked quietly.
"Mikey said you weren't mad."

"Of course I'm mad, Frank. You kissed your ex in front of me." I sighed.
"But I don't hate you. I don't think I could hate you if I tried."

"I didn't mean to kiss her." Frank said instantly.
"You know that feeling when you wake up and you're not sure of what's going on and you just- I was thinking of you and how pretty you looked and then my mind went blank. I kissed Jamia and I can't take it back. If I could, I would."

"Would you, though?" I asked, feeling tears prick at my eyes. Frank must have noticed because he stopped looking as sad and looked more worried.
"She's your ex. You'd been together for a few years and-"

"I love you." He interrupted.

"What?" I asked in shock.

"I love you. I love you more than I ever loved Jamia. It's crazy, but it's the truth. I think about you and it's crazy. I instantly feel better." He smiled a little.
"I know you don't love me back, not yet. You might never love me, but I love you. I can't lose you again, not because I fucked up."

"Why?" I asked quietly.

"Why what?" He muttered.

"Why do you love me?"

"Seriously?" Frank asked and a tear slipped down my cheek. I turned and wiped it away, sniffling. Frank's hand gently landed on my cheek and turned me to face him.
"You cause butterflies in my stomach and take my breath away when you look at me. I want to play with your hair and listen to your 2AM thoughts. I want to roll my eyes at your sarcasm and hear you laugh at my terrible jokes. I want to kiss you, because holy fuck you're a good kisser. I want to love everything you hate about yourself, but most of all. I just want you. I love you and I don't know what I'll do with myself if I lose you."

"Prove it." I said without thinking. Frank pulled me closer and connected our lips, the hand that wasn't on my cheek landed on my hip, pulling me closer.
The kiss was desperate and messy as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed back as if my life depended on it. Because really, at this point, my life did depend on this tiny man.