34. Pretty fly for a fry-guy

I'm sorry
Don't hate me

Y/N's P.O.V.

So the party wasn't totally terrible. I stuck with Mikey until Frank came back, but he knew all these people and I didn't. I would eventually keep retreating back to Mikey to hide from the judgemental looks of the other parents.

"Y/N, was it?" One woman had asked. I nodded my head.
"Why don't you take off your jacket? You look ready to leave." She laughed lightly.

"No thanks." I said, before leaving to find Mikey. He was stood with Ray and as soon as he saw me, Fro Fro could tell something was up.

"You alright? You don't look so good." He said with a sympathetic smile.

"Besides the airport and the concert, this is the busiest place I've been in in over 3 years." I admitted.

"Y/N, there's barely 25 people here." Mikey said, concern in his voice.

"Yeah, Finn didn't like me leaving the house that much and whenever I did he was there and I wasn't out long." I laughed nervously.
"I didn't actually have to talk to people."
All the kids were outside playing whilst all the adults talked and it was just awkward.

"Do you want me to talk to Frank?" Mikey asked and I shook my head, no. I really did want him to talk to Frank, but I couldn't tell him that. Frank was enjoying himself, surrounded by his friends.

"I think I'm just going to go for a walk and head back to Frank's. I need to clear my head and I can't do that with everyone here." I gave them a small smile.

"Yeah, okay. We'll tell Frank." Ray smiled back and I headed towards the door, but froze at the sight. Everyone was talking, laughing, then in the corner, right by the door, Frank and Jamia were sucking each other's faces off.
I turned around and walked straight into Mikey, who pulled me into a hug. I couldn't stop the tears that stung my eyes.

"You can come back to mine." Mikey muttered, breaking the hug, but keeping his arm around me. We walked over to Gerard and I tried to stop the silent tears, but it wasn't working.

"Y/N? Christ, sugar, what's wrong?" Gerard asked and Mikey sighed.

"Frank's a fucking idiot, that's what. I'm taking Y/N back to mine. She shouldn't have to put up with his shit." Mikey said in a scarily calm tone. Gerard and Lyndsey both looked over, anger covering their faces.
"Remember that we're at a kids birthday party and don't do anything too stupid."

"I'll drop by later and make sure you're okay, alright, hun?" Lyndsey asked with a sympathetic smile. Mikey pulled me out of the house and led me to his car.
The drive was painfully silent and Mikey's apartment wasn't the tidiest, but I didn't care.
I wanted this nightmare to end.
What the Hell has I done to deserve any of this?

Gerard's P.O.V.

"Lyn, go outside and check on the kids." I said as soon as Y/N and Mikey had left.

"Don't kill him." She sighed and went outside. I walked over to Frank and Jamia, grabbing Frank by the collar and pulling him back.

"What the fuck, man?" He snapped and I glared at him.

"I don't know if you've forgotten where you are or what's going on, but clearly you're not thinking straight." I seethed and Frank looked taken back.
"Y/N, your girlfriend, was the first one to see you two. You're lucky Mikey offered to take her home, because I know he'd have no hesitation punching you."

"Shit." Frank swore, his eyes wide.
"Y/N, my Y/N."

"Not anymore." Ray said with a disappointed look.
"Mikey and Y/N were talking earlier. She was worried things were going way to fast and she knew something bad would happen, but Mikey told her not to worry. Clearly he was wrong."

"This wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't thinking-"

"Save it."