25. Lots of sugar is GREAT for you

Y/N's P.O.V.

The music was loud and wild and I couldn't help but grin as I stood right at the front. People pushed and shoved, but they were easy enough to ignore. I noticed one girl glaring at me from time to time as Patrick or Pete would grin at me, Brendon winking and Mikey giving me finger guns.

"How the Hell has she got their attention, she's not even that pretty." I heard the girl say to her friends as FOB finished a song and went to take a break.

"Just ask her." Another voice asked, annoyed. Cheers began as My Chemical Romance ran into the stage and I had to admit I was a little hurt when Frank and Gerard didn't even look at me, whereas Ray And Mikey gave me a small wave.

"Why do they keep giving you all the attention, even Brendon kept looking at you." A girl asked, moving in front of me.

"I'm- I'm an old friend." I replied awkwardly and she scoffed.

"Bullshit." She rolled her eyes.

"She's probably slept with them. She looks like a slut." Another spat.

"Mikey- What?" Gerard asked and we all looked at the Way brothers fighting over a microphone. Mikey won and sighed.

"My brother and Frank Iero are idiots." Mikey announced and members of the crowd laughed.
"Here tonight is someone very special to all three bands performing tonight. We've been trying to hint at it and everyone but the two of them have actually realised."

"Is it Green Day? Are Green Day about to jump out and overtake this whole thing?" Frank asked hopefully and the crowd cheered.

"No and this is starting to get a little annoying." Brendon said, walking onto the stage.

"Would the lovely lady on the front row like to raise her hand?" Joe asked as the rest of P!ATD and FOB came onto the stage. Hundreds of people raised their hands and a few of the musicians on stage laughed a little.

"She's the reason that we're all friends. She's the first girl Frank actually fell in love with." Mikey smirked. Love? Frank fell in love with me?

"Last time we checked, her name was Y/N L/N." Pete grinned and I watched as Frank and Gerard's eyes widened as they began searching the crowd desperately. I raised my hand a little and Ray rolled his eyes, coming over and holding out his hand.
The girl who was bothering me tried to take his hand, but I got there first, letting him help me up onto stage as I tried to ignore the 1000s of people watching my every move.

"I've missed you." Frank whispered away from the microphone and he dropped his guitar and hugged me. As soon as he let go of me, Gerard tackled me, earning a mixture of laughter and jealous mutters from the large crowd.

"Right, well, whilst we take Y/N to recover from Gerard's attacks, the boys will play one last song to end the night." Brendon grinned and the crowd screamed as Gerard got off of me and Andy picked me up and carried me off the stage and I giggled like an idiot.

"I'm glad you decided to stay." Patrick admitted and I nodded. This all felt like some kind of weird dream and I could hear the loud music and screams of the crowd. It was surreal.

"I can't believe you're all actually here." I muttered and Brendon laughed, hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"We missed you too, Girly." He pulled me into his side.
"You're boiling, do you want to take that hoodie off?"

"Nah, I'm good." I forced a small smile and the crowd became louder than the music, before the four men appeared. Gerard immediately hugged me again and I almost fell into Brendon.
"I missed you too, Gee."

"I never want to leave you again." He muttered and I smiled a little. My eyes connected with Frank's and he gave me a small smile.

"We should do the meet and greet then get back to the hotel." Ryan said with a small smile. I was introduced to Jon and Spencer and we all just made smalltalk.
It was almost midnight by the time the meet and greets were finished and everyone was exhausted.

"Can we talk this through tomorrow? I can meet you guys or whatever, it's just getting pretty late?" I suggested.

"Or you could just come back to the hotel with us?" Frank asked.
"I'm sure your boyfriend wouldn't mind you spending one night with your old friends."

"Jealous much?" Brendon asked, earning a glare from both me and Frank.

"He's working tonight anyway." I muttered.
"I don't want to intrude-"

"Nope, that's it, you're definitely coming with us." Pete grinned and I sighed.

"Whatever, I'm tired."