22. *swish swish*

Y/N's P.O.V.

The door opened and I glared at Zara as she silently walked back in. She looked confused and honestly, if I was her, I'd be confused too.
I had a sleeping Gerard Way with his head on my lap and Frank Iero, who was also sleeping, on the floor and leaning against my leg. He had shown up a little after Zara had left, but not quite before Gerard had passed out. Hence why they were holding hands.

"What's going on?" Zara whispered and I shook my head.

"Take a picture and send it to me." I said and she nodded, doing as I asked, my phone buzzing only a few minutes later. I picked it up, creating a new group chat, but leaving out Frank and Gerard.

Frerard is real
You added EmoWentz, Soul.Punk, Andyyy, JoeJoe, MikeyWay and RayRayRay

EmoWentz:
I have been summoned

MikeyWay:
Why am I here?

Andyyy:
What's Frerard?

*image attached*

EmoWentz:
That's gay ;)

Soul.Punk:
Holy smokes

MikeyWay:
I seriously drove Gerard to your place so he could sleep on you?

Pretty much

JoeJoe:
They kinda look cute together

RayRayRay:
Not as cute as Y/N and Frank tho

I can't move and I kinda need to pee

MikeyWay:
Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaa

Rude

Soul.Punk:
Poor baby Y/N

"God, can you stop texting for 5 minutes?" Zara asked and I looked up, forgetting she was in the room.

"Oh, hey." I smiled and Frank shifted, not letting go of Gerard.
"That's Frank."

"The boyfriend?" Zara asked and I hummed.
"I'm ordering pizza, any requests?"

"Something vegetarian." Zara raised an eyebrow and I pointed at Frank. She nodded and left the room. I nudged Frank a little and he groaned, but didn't wake up. I let out a huff off annoyance, really needing too pee, but not really wanting to wake them up. I nudged Frank again and he groaned.

"Fuck off, I need another 12 hours." He groaned.

"And I need to pee, move." I hissed and he dropped Gerard's hand, turning to look at me. He glared a little, before standing up. I slipped out from under Gerard as I ran to the bathroom and did my business. I walked back in the same time Zara did, not surprised to find Frank sat with Gerard's head in his lap as he scrolled on his phone.

"Hey." He muttered and I took his place on the floor.

"I ordered 2 cheese pizzas." Zara said and Frank looked at her with a confused expression then back at me.

"Frank, this is my aunt Zara. Zara this is Frank." I rolled my eyes and opened the group chat.

Frerard is real

Frank is an idiot

RayRayRay:
Gotta love him tho

"Ray loves you." I snorted and looked at Frank. He shrugged and we both went back to texting.

"So Y/N about England-"

"No. Zara." I interrupted, my voice stern.

"What about England?" Frank asked and I glared at my aunt.

"It doesn't matter. It's not happening."

"You're 17, I'm sorry, but you don't have much of a choice in the matter. It's England or California." I looked down at the floor, reluctant to answer.
"You can't live without an adult. You're still considered a child-"

"Frank does." I said quietly.

"And I'm sure Frank has family members in this state." Zara sighed.
"You don't."

"Wait, you're leaving?" Frank asked and I looked at him. He looked like I just kicked a puppy.

"Only until she's 18. Then Y/N can do whatever, but she can't live alone in a state with no immediate family." Zara explained.
"So it's England with me, or California with her mother."

"You should go." A fourth voice whispered and we all looked at Gerard.
"Y/N, so much drama has happened here in the past week. It's not like you can't come back and visit, no one is going to stop texting you and we can video call. You need a change in scenery after everything."

"Gerard is right." Frank muttered.
"England is a whole new start for you."

"I..." I looked at them both in disbelief. My friends were the only reason I wanted to stay and they wanted me to go.
"I need time to think." I said, standing up and going upstairs.
I pushed my bedroom door open, finding my room a lot tidier than when I left it last. Most of my stuff was still there though.
I dropped down into my bed and curled up, my door opening slightly as Frank stuck his head in.

"Can we talk?" He asked and I nodded.
"What's wrong with a new start?"

"Nothing. I just- the main reason I said no in the first place was because I didn't want to leave you. Our weird friend group that hated each other at first. I couldn't." My voice cracked and I sat up.
"But apparently you want me to go."

"Trust me, I don't. But besides us, what do you have here? England is a new start."

"But I don't want a new start." I whispered.

"But you need it."