19. I am eternally a pissed off 16 year old girl

THE PICTURE HAS ME SHOOK HIW CAN SOMEONE LOOK SO FRICKIN CUTE?!

Trigger Warning? Kinda?

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Frank Iero and the boys." I raised an eyebrow.
"Frank Iero and the cell-"

"We're not naming our band with your name in the title." Gerard said and Mikey snickered, looking through his comic book.

"Frank Iero and the Patien-"

"No!" I glared at Frank and he pouted.
"Look, now I've heard you play, you need a real band name. Something new."

"What about... My Violent Romance?" Ray suggested and I picked up some pizza that Mikey had ordered.

"My Miserable Romance?" Gerard suggested.

"Too grim. My X-rated Romance?" Frank asked.

"My Beautiful Romance?" I suggested.

"Oh my God!" Mikey yelled suddenly.
"Can you all just shut up? I'm trying to concentrate!"

"Fine then. You do one better." Frank crossed his arms over his chest and we all looked at Mikey, who sighed.

"Something edgy, but not too emo? Something easy to remember? My Chemical Romance." He said and I laughed.

"I actually kind of like that." I admitted and Gerard and Ray nodded.

"It's okay." Frank shrugged.
"But you know what would be even better? Frank Iero and the Future Viol-" Ray threw a book at Frank and we all laughed.

"What are we doing for your birthday this year, Frankie?" Gerard asked.

"Wait, it's your birthday soon?" I asked and Frank nodded, but it seemed everyone was more excited than Frank.

"You know I hate my birthday and you know I don't celebrate it." Frank said, glaring at Gerard slightly.

"I just thought-"

"Well don't." Frank snapped, before he stormed out. I went to follow him, but Ray pulled me back.

"He needs a minute." He muttered and I noticed Mikey glaring daggers into his brother.

"You really had to bring it up?" The younger Way asked harshly.

"Can someone tell me what the fuck is going on?" I asked, irritated.

"Frank's Birthday is the same day as Halloween." Ray said and I got a bad feeling.
"His parents were killed in front of him in an armed robbery on his 11th birthday. Frank was one of the only survivors, because.-

"Someone took a bullet for him." I finished and they all looked at me. I shook my head and ran my hand through my hair.
"I'm such an idiot!"

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Mikey asked and I tried to blink away the tears that formed in my eyes, but they ended up falling anyway.

"We were at the grave. We were at my dad's fucking grave and he didn't say anything!" I felt sick.

"L/N." Ray muttered.
"Your last name is L/N. You're the daughter of the guy who saved Frank's life."

"Yeah, by sacrificing himself." I wiped at the tears on my face.
"I need to go. I have to- I can't-"
Mikey hugged me tightly.

"You need to calm down." He instructed.
"Frank probably had a reason for not telling you, he wouldn't hide it unless he did."

"Go and talk to him." Ray said.
"Mikey's right."

"I can't." I said and Mikey let go of me.

"Yes you can." Gerard nodded and I took a deep breath. Part of me wanted to leave, part of me wanted to cry and part of me wanted to punch Frank Iero in his stupidly attractive face.
I went upstairs and knocked on his door, taking shaky breaths.

"Fuck off, Gerard." Frank practically growled and I pushed the door open.
"I said-"

"I heard what you said." I interrupted and he froze, looking at me.
"And I know what happened. You, your parents, my dad. Why didn't you just tell me?"

"I wanted to, I almost did." He said guiltily.

"Why didn't you?" I asked, painfully aware at how bitter I sounded. I didn't want to be mad at him, I was just tired and upset and too much had gone on today. With school, mom, Frank. I was just tired.

"I thought you'd hate me." He said and tears brimmed in his hazel eyes.
"I thought you'd blame me and want nothing to do with me. It was selfish, but I didn't want to lose you. I care about you a lot, considering we've only known each other days and I couldn't lose you."

"I'm more pissed that you hid it than anything!" Tears fell from both of us and Frank looked down.

"I get it if you hate me now. If you want to leave and go and stay with whoever else, just say it." He said and I wrapped my arms around myself.
"I won't be offended and I'll keep my distance from you. It's just, he said something."

"What?" I asked and Frank sat on the end of his bed.

"I felt so guilty lying to you-"

"What did he say, Frank?" I asked and he sighed shakily.

"He got shot and I tried to stop the bleeding, but I couldn't. He took one look at me and the Led Zeppelin tee I was wearing and I'll never forget the exact words. 'Zeppelin, huh? My daughter would like you. She's amazing, you look about her age. She's 11, turning 12 soon. If you see her, give her a hug from me.'" Frank's hands were shaking and I couldn't stop myself if I wanted to. I sat next to him and hugged him.
"He died because of me. If I wasn't there, he probably would have made it out alive. Or if I had gotten shot, not him."

"No, don't say that." I whispered.
"Frankie, please."

"I'm sorry, Y/N."

"Me too, Frank."