6. Keep your bad vibes out of my cornflakes

Y/N's P.O.V. 

Whisperes echoed the halls of the school, but that was bound to happen. Firstly, my face was kind of very bruised. Secondly, I walked in with Frank Iero, who had his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Remind me why we're doing this again?" I asked, feeling my cheeks burn slightly.

"If Bert, or anyone really, sees you with me they're unlikely to come near you." He said with a smirk.
"I don't know why you're complaining anyway, you're practically leaning into me."

"I'm sore, fuck off." I muttered and he chuckled. I saw Pete talking to Andy and Joe and pulled away from Frank's grip.
"Thanks for the escort, but my friends are over there."

"I'm hurt." He said and I rolled my eyes.
"Nah, I'm joking. You have my number if you need anything, I'll probably see you in class."

"Yeah, okay, see you." He walked off and I walked over to the boys.

"Holy fuck, you look like shit." Pete cursed and I laughed a little.

"Trust me, it looks worse than it is." The boys looked at the bruising on my face and I didn't dare mention the bruises on my stomach and ribs.

"Who did this to you?" Andy asked and I shrugged.

"Some homophobic asswipe called Bert." I sighed.

"Please don't tell me you walked to school? I don't even know why you came in." Joe said and I shook my head.

"Frank has elected himself as my personal bodyguard." I smiled.
"It's quite funny actually."

"Frank Iero? The same Frank Iero that starts fights when he's bored and doesn't care about anyone that's not in his little friend group?" Andy asked.

"No one's perfect, Jesus. I wouldn't say he doesn't care, either, he's just not interested." They all looked at me like I was insane, but before I could say anything, the bell rang and we were all dragged off to our classes.

~

"He likes you." Brendon smirked and I rolled my eyes.
"He really does. If he's really decided on being your bodyguard or whatever, then he likes you."

"Shut it, Brendon, you don't know what you're talking about." I sighed as more people filed into the classroom.
"Sarah, tell your boyfriend to shut up."

"What's he done now?" She laughed, sitting on the desk. A brown haired boy I didn't recognise sat next to Brendon.

"I'm Ryan." He smiled innocently.
"You're Y/N, right? Are the rumours true?"

"What rumours?" I asked in confusion and Brendon elbowed him.

"Uh, the ones that you and Frank Iero are dating and he's the one that beat you up?" I froze and the whole room seemed to go silent. I looked up, seeing Frank and Gerard in the doorway. I watched as Frank's expression changed from confusion to rage, before he stormed out. I stood up and Brendon gave me a weird look.

"No. That's not even close to fucking true." I spat without even thinking about it. The poor kid looked terrified at my reaction and I left the classroom, not actually caring that I was skipping.
I heard a loud bang and I followed the sound, seeing Frank pacing by some lockers, his fists clenched.
"If you just punched the lockers, you're more cliché then I thought." I said without thinking and Frank stopped, glaring at me.

"Oh, would you rather I punched you? It seems everyone thinks that happened anyway." He snarled, but I didn't even flinch. I sighed and moved towards him, making him visibly confused.

"I don't know why you think you can scare me. I've seen bigger and badder guys. Not even that Bastard Bert comes close." My voice was scarily calm.
"If you're going to punch me then fucking do it, give people something real to talk about, if not, calm the fuck down."

"I-" He moved towards me and I sure as Hell wasn't expecting him to pull me into a hug. It was warm and unexpected, but I hugged him back nonetheless. Frank put his head on my shoulder and sighed and I could literally feel his heartbeat against my own chest.

"You wanna get out of here?" I asked quietly and he let go, stepping back, a blush evident on his cheeks. He nodded slightly and I held out my hand, which he took and we walked out. I'd text the 'Fall Out Boiz' later, giving them some random bullshit excuse to why I had to leave in 3rd period.