12. I am now fully a man-tortoise

Y/N's P.O.V. 

I was amazed at how awkward it wasn't.
Ray and Joe were talking about their hair, whilst Gerard, Patrick and Andy were having their own little conversation. Pete and Mikey were both listening to music together and Frank and I were talking about how well this actually went.

"I'm going for a quick smoke." Frank said, standing up and going outside. No one paid him any attention and I followed him outside. He lit the cigarette and I took it from him, taking a long drag.
"So you smoke now?"

"When I'm stressed or tired." I admitted and Frank lit another nicotine stick.
"Today I seem to be both."

"Well," Frank took a drag.
"I can definitely help with one of those things." He pulled me around the back of the building and kissed me. I kissed back and made sure not to burn him with the lit cigarette in my hand.
I could taste the nicotine in both of our mouths as Frank slipped his tongue inside of my mouth.

"Where did they go?" A familiar voice asked and Frank backed off, both of us catching our breaths and continuing smirking.

"What are you doing back here?" Ray asked and Frank shrugged.
"Well, everyone is looking for you two. You just disappeared."

"Yeah, we're coming back now." I stubbed out the cigarette and Frank did the same, before we went back inside.

"Where did you two sneak off too?" A familiar voice said and I looked at the two new people sat at the table.

"Cigarette, who are you?" Frank asked and I laughed.

"Tyjo! Jish!" I laughed and the boys grinned. I hugged Tyler and when I hugged Josh, he stood up and spun me around.
"I missed you!"

"Missed you too, Y/N." Tyler laughed. Josh stood behind me with his arms wrapped around me, considering he was taller.

"We thought we'd drop by and heard them mention your name." Josh explained.

"I thought you both moved back to Ohio?" I asked.

"Yeah, but we've been on a road trip all summer and thought we'd swing by Belleville and risk running into you." Josh replied, kissing my head. These guys were like my brothers.
"School doesn't start until next week, but we have to leave soon."

"Aww, that's not fair." I muttered.

"I mean, you seem pretty cool." Gerard interrupted.
"I could ask mom if we could have a sleepover? Mikey what do you think?"

"I don't know, she'll probably say yes." The younger boy shrugged.

"Awesome." Tyler grinned.

"We can't." Pete said.
"We're all going to the movies later then staying over at mine."

"That's fine, so it will just be the seven of us." Gerard shrugged.
"Cool, I'll call mom."

~

"Hang on. You're fucking serious? We're watching Annabelle?" Josh said and we all looked at him.
"Y/N get your ass here now."

"What?" Mikey asked and Tyler burst out laughing.

"All of us like horror movies, except Josh. Every time we watch a horror movie, Y/N sits on his knee and if it gets too scary, he hides behind her." Tyler explained and I moved from the seat between Gerard and Frank, dropping down into Josh's lap.
Josh made an 'oof' sound and I noticed Frank giving us a weird look, especially when Josh wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sore, so hurt me and I will hurt you twice as bad." I said seriously, before my eyes connected with Frank's. There was something in his eyes that I recognised immediately and it gave me an unsettling feeling.
Why the Hell would Frank Iero be jealous? Yeah, we've kissed a few times, but it's not like I was his girlfriend or anything. He probably didn't even like me like that. He said it himself, kissing me was a distraction, a stress reliever.

"I don't like this movie." Josh muttered and I leaned back against him.

"Shush. I do." I muttered and he adjusted his grip on me.
About halfway through the movie, I got bored of Josh's quiet whimpers and the occasional glare from Frank.
"I'm getting a drink." I announced, standing up.

"We have soda, though." Gerard said, pointing to the cans.

"Of water. I have to sleep tonight, thanks." I went into the kitchen, not feeling too bad about leaving them all in there. I just needed a breather.

"I can tell when something's up, Y/N." I spun around, seeing Frank in the doorway. It was around 11.30pm and I knew Gerard and Mikey's parents would be asleep already.

"Back at you, Frank. What's with the glares? Do you like Josh or something, if you do I know he's bi-"

"I don't like Josh like that, Y/N." He interrupted and I looked at him in confusion. He moved towards me, taking the empty glass from my hands and putting it on the counter. I could feel my heart racing, knowing exactly where this was going.
The hungry look in Frank's eyes and the way he moved towards me, it was slow, yet eager.
His hands were on my waist and he pushed me back against the counter, but he didn't kiss me. Not yet. He looked me in the eye, almost as if asking for permission or giving me a chance to stop this.

"Frank." I muttered under my breath and he still hesitated slightly. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the collar of his tee, pulling him close enough for us to kiss. He squeezed my waist and broke the kiss, making me panic momentarily, before he laughed a little. The way his eyes lit up in the dim light and his smile was wide made my heart explode.
Holy shit.
I liked Frank fucking Iero.
"Frankie?"

"Yeah, Sweetheart?" He asked quietly and I kissed him again, except this time, he picked me up and sat me down on the counter, giving me the chance to drop my arms over his shoulders. He moved impossibly close and the kiss got deeper as I wrapped my legs around him.
Our lips danced together and Frank's tongue swiped across my bottom lip-

"What the fuck?" Josh whisper yelled and I broke the kiss, detaching myself from Frank as he stepped back.

"Oooh, Y/N is getting some." Tyler laughed, phone in hand. He had clearly taken a picture of something and at that moment I died of embarrassment.

"Mikey and Ray are so lucky they decided not to come. I'm going to bleach my eyes." Gerard said.
"If you're going to do it, please be quiet and use protection. My parents are sleeping and I can not deal with a small hybrid of you two running around."

"Fuck off, Gee." Frank mumbled and my face burned in embarrassment.

"Uh... I'm going back to watch the movie... uh... bye." Josh ran away, Gerard following him.

"Uh, sorry for the cockblock and stuffs." I rolled my eyes and Tyler followed the boys.

"Well that killed the mood..." I sighed and Frank chuckled.

"Come on, I'm pretty tired." He held his hand out to me and I jumped down off of the counter, taking his hand. He pulled me upstairs quietly and we both dropped down on what I presumed was Gerard's bed, not caring enough to actually get changed. Frank pulled me into his side and I embraced his warmth as he kissed my head.
"Night, Y/N."

"Night, Frankie."