FANPAGE → 2

instagram !

johnnyorlando

liked by laurenorlando88, johnosings, and 86,977 othersjohnnyorlando there's only one good looking orlando here (hint it's the one on the right!)

johnnyorlando there's only one good looking orlando here (hint it's the one on the right!)

laurenorlando88 technically when we took this picture it flipped so i'm on the right
johnnyorlando @laurenorlando88 liesssssss

johnosings dang y'all pulled up!
  johnnyorlando @johnosings mostly me tho
johnosings @johnnyorlando eh lauren mostly

babylaur damn orlandos have good ass genes
  johnosings @babylaur fr tho
—view replies (23)

ilyjvo damn mer and der made these two and maddie and darian, their genes are spectacular

johnsbest.fan.17 hotttttt

load comments

reality !

mackenzie face timed her best friends, dylan and nadia. nadia lived in nevada, and dylan lived a few hours away from la. "hey girlies." nadia greeted, as the light from kenzie's laptop illuminated her face.

"hey." dylan and kenzie both replied, then nadia sat down on her bed.

"how's winter?" dylan asked kenzie. it was winter in california too of course but it wasn't as cold.

"fucking cold." kenzie replied, playing with her nails.

"here it's not crazy cold." nadia said, as she played with her ring.

"dylan! where's my laptop!" caden yelled, making dylan roll her eyes.

"look in your gym bag!" she yelled back, then he went into her room. "omg get out!" she threw a pillow at him, making nadia and kenzie laugh. "sorry guys, gotta go."

"same. my sister and brothers are waiting for me to make dinner. bye." the three hung up, returning back to their normal lives.

"mackenzie! dinner!" her mom yelled, making mackenzie groan and then get up, closing her mac book.

"meatloaf again?" mackenzie groaned, as she sat down.

"don't have an attitude." melissa warned, then gave kenzie her plate. mackenzie hates meatloaf. mostly since they've had it for the past 2 weeks straight. she knew her mom and stepdad were struggling with money, but didn't know it was meatloaf bad.

her stepdad, greg, hated his job as a lawyer. he had a passion for law, but the firm he was working at sucked and barley got clients. her mom worked at a retirement home. but hasn't gotten a raise in 12 years. plus they spent so much money on yale for her older sister maddie, even kurt, maddie's and mackenzie's biological dad helped out mostly. kenzie knew she couldn't be like maddie. she couldn't get into a ivy league college, especially with maddie's college.

after dinner, kenzie put her dishes away and ran upstairs. she didn't have a job, her parents wouldn't let her. the only type of job she had was babysitting the myers kids every second saturday of the month. "kenzie?" greg said, as he opened her door while she was brushing her hair. "mr. myer asked if you could babysit the girls."

"yeah, sure." mackenzie said, then greg left her room, closing the door. kenzie opened up her old iphone 5, the cracked screen hurt her finger so many times she's immune. she smiled when she saw johnny's story. the only thing that truly made her happy was johnny. every time she wasn't good, crying even, she'd just watch a video or look at a post of him.

she took a shower, then did her skin routine. she put on her large shirt, then shorts, and turned on her laptop. she watched ATYPICAL until she fell asleep.

instagram !

liked by ilyjvo , johnosings , and 98,762 othersjohnnyorlando doing a little contest! tag 2 of your bestfriends and i'll make a group chat with the lucky winners! ends in 72 hours!

johnnyorlando doing a little contest! tag 2 of your bestfriends and i'll make a group chat with the lucky winners! ends in 72 hours!

ilyjvo @johnosings @babylaur pls pls pls!!!!

johnosings @ilyjvo @babylaur love these human beings so damn much😘
  babylaur @johnosings love you too doof
  ilyjvo @johnosings love you both🥵

babylaur @ilyjvo and @johnosings are the most perfect human beings in the world!

johnny_2020.fanpage @isabella.fan @music.jvo76

load comments