FANPAGE → 18

instagram !

laurenorlando88

liked by johnnyorlando , annieleblanc , and 82,972 otherslaurenorlando88 me watching my brother get hella confused by a girl

laurenorlando88 me watching my brother get hella confused by a girl

annieleblanc or when we see hayden on sunday🥴
laurenorlando88 yes

haydensummerall ^ i feel very attacked

johnnyorlando stop exposing me😔

tiktokroom ☕️👀

ilyjvo oh shit

babylaur GODDESS

babylaur wait what!

reality !

"THANK YOU NEW YORK!" johnny shouted, then the drummer finished. "i love you guys! thank you for coming!" johnny, annie, and hayden ran off, out of breath from their finishing show.

"shit, it was a huge crowd in there!" annie exclaimed, then chugged down some water.

"yeah, someone threw me this painted hydro flask from the back!" hayden said, showing the hydro flask that was in a mini backpack so it wouldn't dent.

after about 30 minutes, they went into the tour bus while they waited for the crew to clean out. "guys, let's go. we're gonna go to the restaurant across the block." dale told them, then they followed him out, hayden handing annie his hoodie because it was cold. he told her not to wear a tube top because she'd be cold.

they walked a bit, fans also took some pictures when they saw the stars walking down the street. they ended up getting some chipotle, and went back to the tour bus before leaving and heading to the next stop.

all the teens were in the back room, handing out. hayden and johnny were playing fortnite while lauren, annie, and maddie were watching. "guys, it's time for the notebook!" lauren squealed.

"why would you wanna cry for a couple hours?" johnny asked, confused.

"why would you wanna kill people on a screen?" lauren shot back.

"hayden!" annie yelled, making hayden turn. "notebook." she teased, and hayden gave up. "sorry man, but-" hayden sat by annie, and johnny unplugged their game, allowing lauren to put on the notebook.

while watching, annie rested her upper body on hayden's lap. he leaned over, cuddling her. halfway through the movie all the teenagers were almost asleep. mer came in and woke up johnny, who somehow was on hayden's lap and hayden was on annies lap. who knew how they got there?

"shh," mer said, and johnny went back to sleep. mer came back in with tisha, and put blankets on the teens, then left them.

around 8 am johnny woke up, seeing hayden and annie were now on the floor, cuddling and we're asleep. lauren was up already, on her phone in the corner of the room where she slept. johnny pulled out his phone, recording hayden and annie.

"wake the fuck up!" he yelled, lauren playing a horn sound from her phone, waking up the couple.

"uhh, fuck you." hayden groaned, rolling his arm off of annie.

"shirt it's so bright." annie groaned, grabbing the blanket and throwing it off of her and hayden.

today was a free day, but they were just flying to maryland today. "hurry up kids, our plane leaves in 3 hours." dale told them, earning a groan from all of them.

"johnny, we're gonna land soon." hayden said, but saw johnny wring heavily on an index card. "ok." hayden walked away.

"i don't wanna get my hopes up thinking we'll be together someday...." johnny whispered, writing it down. he looked on his phone, seeing kenzie posted a new picture. "i just wanna see you."

a/n
sorry for the short chapter today but i love where i ended it.

GO WATCH SEE YOU AND STREAM!