FANPAGE → 44

instagram !

kenzieziegler

liked by annieleblanc, dylanscon, and 23,972 otherskenzieziegler last day tomorrow 😢

kenzieziegler last day tomorrow 😢

nadia.turner sad we can't spend christmas together
  kenzieziegler same hun

gregcarson ik ur sad to leave ur friends but i'm happy i'll get to see you
  kenzieziegler same i miss you bby 😘

annieleblanc no no already?
  kenzieziegler ik it went by so fast

dylanscon aw and back to our normal lives😭
  kenzieziegler imma miss u dyl

reality !

the teens talked as the food was being placed informer of them. kenzie was happy, it took a while to get used to it but she did. "so, tonight, what should we do?" nadia asked the group as they dug in the food.

"midnight diving again?" lauren suggested.

"we've been doing that the whole time." annie groaned, "how about skinny dipping?"

"annie!" lauren gasped, her eyes widening, along with the others.

"well it's mostly dark anyway-" annie tried for justify.

everyone thought for a couple seconds, "im in." dylan announced.

"me too." said hayden, lauren, and nadia. they looked at johnny and kenzie who hadn't said anything.

"im in." johnny gave in.

now everyone was looking at kenzie, "fine!" she put her hands up in defeat, the rest cheering.

they all laughed and then ate their dinner.

"let's go!" hayden screamed as they opened the front door. he ran straight through the living room and opened the back doors, sprinting towards the ocean, taking off his clothing along the way.

"wait? we're actually doing this?" kenzie thought they were kidding.

"yeah, let's go!" annie said, running after hayden.

nadia was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe, "what's so funny?" dylan asked, then nadia pointed at hayden.

"his little butt looks like bread buns!" nadia said laughing.

everyone laughed as she saw hayden's "bread butt" dove into the ocean. "guys? are we going or what?" lauren asked, then pulled off her dress, only wearing her bra and underwear.

"let's do it!" they all pulled off their clothes, only wearing their underwear.

they ran, kenzie sticking behind. once they reached far enough, they took off their undergarments. kenzie walked over, getting in the ocean. "kenzie! we're all naked and you're still wearing your bra and underwear!" annie yelled.

kenzie rolled her eyes, and took off her underwear, throwing it on the sand. she was completely submerged so no one could see each other's naked bodies, only from the top. "bra too." dylan said.

kenzie rolled her eyes once more and i clipped her bra, going in the water deeper and pulled it off from under the water. she threw it on the sand like her underwear. "yay! she committed!" annie cheered, then everyone looked at her, "oh shit, wrong choice of words."

everyone laughed and had fun. it was like they completely forgot they were skinny dipping. afterwards they all took a shower and sat on the beach in their pajamas. "when your guys' flight?" lauren asked dylan, nadia, and kenzie.

"we all have different flights." dylan said, "mine's at 6 pm."

"8." nadia said.

"mines at 4 am." kenzie said, dad hers was first.

"what! kenzie that's two hours away." kenzie nodded at lauren's yells. "let's go!"

"i was hoping to sneak out so we wouldn't have sad goodbyes." kenzie joked, getting up with everyone else. she hurriedly packed up and went downstairs to the others. "im all packed." dylan and nadia were on the brink of tears, "im gonna miss you guys so much." kenzie cried, hugging them.

"us too kenzie." dylan said, speaking for both her and nadia.

kenzie hugged the others too, even johnny. but not for a long time like dylan and nadia. "hey," she said, turning back around to face them, "im sorry johnny for being a bit of a bitch."

"hey don't apologize it's just your horemones-" dylan hit nadia's arm. "shit."

"oh my god." hayden gasped, and kenzie nodded.

"please don't tell anyone." she begged, her voice cracking a bit, "im pregnant."