FANPAGE → 22

instagram !

nadia.turner

liked by johnnyorlando , kenzie

liked by johnnyorlando , kenzie.ziegler , and 9,827 others
nadia.turner met my IDOL🥺
@laurenorlando88

kenzie.ziegler yay!
  nadia.turner would've been better with you bby 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

laurenorlando88 so fun meeting you!
  nadia.turner me too! you're the nicest person ever!

lolo.orlando22 omg you spent the day w her! luckyyyyyy

johnnyorlando so much fun !

dylanscon best day ever ! love you nads
  nadia.turner love you!

reality !

nadia hugged her brunette friend goodbye. "i'm gonna miss you." dylan whispered in her ear, hugging her tight.

"me too. but this summer ok?" dylan nodded, then let go. nadia let go and looked at the three teens behind dylan. "thank you guys, for the best day today."

she went over and hugged each one of them, "this was so much fun. let's do it again." hayden said, then nadia went to hug lauren.

"this summer, me and the girls are planning a trip. maybe then." nadia let go of lauren.

"wait." lauren took off her bracelet, "to remember today."

nadia smiled, putting on the bracelet, "i will never forget it."

"last call!" nadia grabbed her backpack.

"thank you." she got onto the train, smiling.

she would truly never forget that day. dylan waved bye, sadden by her friend's departure. "thank you guys so much for this, amazing day. i gotta get home." dylan told them, taking out her phone.

"here, give you a ride home." dylan smiled, and got into their tour bus.

mackenzie shoved her shirt in the box, and handed it to the girl. "how much?"

the girl looked at the shirt, "twenty."

mackenzie scoffed, "that shirt was $70, it's been worn once!" the girl kept a stern look, "please, come on lina."

"fine, fifty." she gave in, and mackenzie smiled, taking the money.

"you got it?" maddie asked, as her sister got into the car.

"i feel bad maddie. that shirt was from ross for only seven dollars." mackenzie sighed, buckling herself.

"well it's all sales and/or deals final." maddie read the sign, "let's go."

mackenzie hated feeling the guilt. she and maddie ended up getting jobs. maddie got a job as a barista in a local cafe and mackenzie is baby sitting everyday. "drop me off at paige's house." mackenzie said, maddie obeyed.

"sup mackenzie, why are you here?" paige asked, holding her new baby sister.

"i'm your babysitter." mackenzie said.

"oh great," paige handed mackenzie the baby, then took off her robe revealing a skimpy dress, "the other baby is in the nursery. my mom will be home at 9. everything you need to know is on the counter." and with that, paige left.

mackenzie rolled her eyes, and went inside—shutting the door. screams from the other baby were heard, making mackenzie put down the baby in her arms and ran up to the nursery.

finally she put the babies down for their nap. sighing, she felt relieved and went to the kitchen. then the front door opened and in came three kids, two boys and one girl. "who are you?" mackenzie questioned, as they went to the kitchen island.

"you're our babysitter right?" one of the boys asked, around 8.

"i'm the babies sitter." mackenzie corrected.

"well you're our sitter too." the girl said, then sat on the kitchen counter. "can we get some lunch lunch?"

mackenzie sighed, "fine. i'll make some mac n cheese. go play in the backyard." the kids ran, leaving mackenzie. mackenzie boiled a pot of water, then grabbed some butter until she heard one of the babie's cry. followed by another. "i'm never having kids."

"so how was babysitting?" maddie asked, chirpy and high of caffeine.

mackenzie in the other hand was exhausted, "never. have. kids." mackenzie groaned, "that was my dose of birth control for the next 20 years."

maddie laughed, "could've been worse." she tried to make the best out of a bad situation, "how much did it pay?"

"$50. fifty for those rats!" mackenzie threw herself into the bed, "they were eating their mac and cheese on the slide."

"that's not bad." maddie said.

"no maddie, like actually poured tenir mac n cheese on the slide." maddie cringed at the image it created in her head.

"gross."

"yeah, but i do have another job tomorrow for the lenny's." mackenzie said, trying to be happy for herself.

"their daughter is an angel, she actually goes to bed at 9."

mackenzie soon réalisés that girl wasn't an angel. "bye mom! my father!" the so called angel waved bye.

once the doors clothes she ran up to her room. mackenzie went to take off her shoes when the angel came back down. instea did her light teal blouse she traded it for a black bralet and jeans with more rips and tears mackenzie's ever seen. somehow her makeup changed, in a second. her hair was down, straight like a typical blonde.

"i'll be out till 1 am. once my parents are here they'll think i'm sleeping. ta ta." and she left, just like paige did yesterday.

mackenzie sighed, falling onto the white sofa. then something rang.

honey boy🥺
is calling

accept decline