FANPAGE → 39

instagram !

kenzieziegler

liked by annieleblanc, nadia

liked by annieleblanc, nadia.turner, and 108,544
kenzieziegler after lots of speculation yes me and john did break up. i won't get into many details because i don't want my personal breakup on the internet but no one cheated! it was between us and we decided it. it's been a couple weeks now but i think it was time to tell everyone because he did not cheat!

dylanscon👏 ilyyy bby
kenzieziegler ilyy 2

nadia.turner 💪 love u
kenzieziegler i love you more

annieleblanc ❤️
kenzieziegler 😘

haydensummerall 💜
kenzieziegler 🥰

jenzie.happyyy awwww no!!!

tiktokroom ☕️

author oop

reality !

kenzie didn't know how to explain to maddie. so she just said everything that happened that day.

2 weeks ago

"mmm," kenzie moaned, pulling away from johnny, they lips were glossy, "hang in there tiger, your sister or mom could come right in."

kenzie got up, going to his drawer and grabbed her watch and put it on. she saw something under his drawers. she bent down and saw a red box. a ring box.

"what's this?" kenzie asked, turning around as she showed johnny the box.

he got up, throwing his phone on the bed. he took the box from her hands and opened it, "i bough this the day before you came. i was gonna go this week to surprise you and, propose."

kenzies eyes didn't move form the box, until she finally realized what he said, "propose!" she yelled, "like marriage?" she yelled even louder.

he nodded, gulping, "is that ba-"

"what the hell johnny! i'm 16! you're 17! we can't get married!" kenzie yelled.

"what? why not? we're in love-"

"it doesn't matter about the love johnny. yes i'm in love with you and i may see a fu-"

"may? like you don't see a future with me?" now johnny was upset.

"we've been dating for 4 months johnny! i'm 16! i'm not even a junior in high school yet! how can i know my future if i've barley said i love you?"

"wait, hold on. you never saw a future with me?" kenzie rolled her eyes.

"no! ok! i don't see a future with anyone really! because i'm 16-"

"yes i know you're age! but that shouldn't matter-"

kenzie interrupted again, "yes, it does! i wanna become a doctor! that's 11 years plus i wanna build my own practice and have a career! marriage in my plan isn't till i'm at least 26! not 16!" kenzie yelled, then sat down on his bed, "i'm not even done with high school yet john. yes i love you, so much, but not marriage."

"i gave you that promise ring-"

"promise rings are in the future. like wayyyy in the future if we're even together-"

"what!" johnny yelled, "we're not gonna be together? is that how you think of our relationship?"

"johnny-"

"if you don't see us together in the future then why are we now?"

that took kenzie by surprise, she put her hands on her knees and looked at the floor, taking a deep breath, "we're breaking up, arent we?"

johnny damn his fingers through his hair, "we are."

kenzie stood up and grabbed her stuff in the corner, packing it all up again. "i'm gonna change my flight, i'm leaving tonight." she zipped up her suitcase.

kenzie pulled up the suitcase handle, turning to walk out. she saw lauren there, standing at the door. kenzie walked right through, lauren putting her hand on kenzies arm, "i'm gonna miss you."

"me too laur." kenzie left, not looking back.