FANPAGE → 27

instagram !

johnnyorlando

liked by kenzieziegler, haydensummerall, and 899,927 othersjohnnyorlando us watching annie struggling to drink water

johnnyorlando us watching annie struggling to drink water

annieleblanc it had a weird spout!
  johnnyorlando you got your outfit wet! you should wear a swimsuit every time you drink water
  annieleblanc rood

haydensummerall love you
  orlandosfeet.pics who?
  haydensummerall myself
  johnnyorlando rood

kenzieziegler 💋
  johnnyorlando 😏

ilyjvo holy crap that girl is beautiful
  kenzieziegler awww dyl stawppp

john.vi.orlandos wait didn't she own @johnosings ??
  kaylaorlando omg he's dating a fan!
  johnsorlandoscloset.3 holy shit that means we have a chance!
  candy.orlando he's dating her
  orlandoupdatssss she's living that y/n life
  random22 anyone else feel like it's a wattpad fanfic?
  author sameeee^

author hi jenzie 😉

kenzieziegler

liked by johnnyorlando , annieleblanc , and 13,838 otherskenzieziegler getting dolled up💵

kenzieziegler getting dolled up💵

dylanscon beauty
kenzieziegler love u bby

nadia.turner how's paris bebe
  kenzieziegler almost perfect. which u and dyl were here w me
  nadia.turner same bby same

johnnyorlando baby
kenzieziegler bebe
haydensummerall sup dAdDy
johnnyorlando sup bbg
kenzieziegler 🤮
annieleblanc same kenz same

annieleblanc beauty
kenzieziegler says U

laurenorlando88 where my pc?
🤬
kenzieziegler pc - this girl^

tiktokroom 👀☕️
author bitch y'all everywhere

reality !

mackenzie smiled, as she sipped her coffee. they were in Amsterdam. mackenzie called her parents and they agreed she could stay for the rest of tour, only if she finishes school work at the same time. "babe, you ready?" johnny asked, zipping you his suitcase. "we gotta get to lunch."

mackenzie turned around, smiling, "yeah." johnny smiled, and went up to her. planting a kiss on her lips.

"ok, let's get going." mackenzie fixed her denim jacket, which was over her black tube top. she paired it with ripped jeans and a pair of vans. the denim jacket was oversized and she borrowed johnny's off white belt since the jeans were two sizes too big.

they put on their sunglasses. mackenzie's were the ones johnny bought her yesterday in paris. once they step out of their hotel, they're greeted by fans and even some paparazzi. johnny held mackenzie's hand as dale helped them swim through the crowd and into their rental car.

"wow guys #jenzie is trending on twitter." lauren pointed out, then took a sip of her iced coffee, "right under another tana mongoose scandal."

the teens laughed, then saw hayden and annie come out, same thing happening to them. they climbed in, sitting right next to lauren. they went to lunch which was close to the venue.

mackenzie watched in awe as johnny sang, standing at the balcony above all the fans. that used to be her. even though she never went to one of his concerts while she was a fan, but, the excitement and love she felt for him and his music, that used to be her. she used to see johnny as an influencer she loved. now she saw him as, her boyfriend.

"hey," lauren said, announcing her presence as she stood by mackenzie. "happy?"

mackenzie looked at her, smiling, "the happiest."

"good." lauren smiled back, then they looked back at johnny, who looked at kenzie and winked.

"that's my girlfriend up there!" he yelled into the microphone, pointing at kenzie who was laughing as the fans all drew their attention to her and cheered her name.

kenzie laughed sad she shook her head, slightly embarrassed but was so happy. so very happy.