FANPAGE → 46

reality !

it felt like forever until greg responded, "ok."

her face dropped, "ok?" her hormones shot up. "ok!"

"yes." he said, still shocked. "ok." before kenzie could kill him he said, "i'll agree to whatever you want." he held her hands, "i'll be there whenever. if you wanna go to planned parenthood or hold your hand while you're giving birth. i'll be there."

she calmed down right away, smiling. her heart warmed up, "thank you." she pecked his lips, "i still am thinking." they spent ten rest of the day together. kenzie even went to greg's house and joined his family and him for christmas dinner. she ate at her house first, so she wasn't being disrespectful to her mom and stepdad who spent all day cooking.

she met his family again, who were kind as always and loved her. she was now considering having the baby. no. no. think about your future! she thought.

she shook her head and watched greg drive her back home. once she got home and said goodbye to greg, she ran to her room and dialed planned parenthood.

instagram !

kenzieziegler

liked by annieleblanc, dylanscon, and 21,872 others kenzieziegler HAPPY NEW YEAR! 💋

kenzieziegler HAPPY NEW YEAR! 💋

dylanscon omg fuckin gorgeous 🥰
kenzieziegler 💋

annieleblanc wow gorgeous
  kenzieziegler says you! ily🥰

nadia.turner HOW ARE YOU EVEN REAL!!
  kenzieziegler stawppppp it💕

laurenorlando88 holy shit-
  kenzieziegler 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

teresa.collins.2003 hey what happened to you and greg?
  kenzieziegler we broke up around christmas time but we're just friends now!

maryevens is it true ur pregnant 🤰🏻!
kenzieziegler no that's just a rumor!

reality !

kenzie felt saddened by the comment. she looked in her drawer and saw her positive pregnancy test. she put it back in and locked her drawer, hoping to never see that again. "kenzie! we're going to the mall! wanna come?" melissa asked her daughter, peeking inside her room.