FANPAGE → 36

reality !

"hey matt, i'm taking my break." she said to one of her coworkers, then took off her apron and put her hair down.

she made herself a coffee and heated up a muffin. "hi is kenzie ziegler working today?" she heard someone ask. "thanks." the person thanked her co worker, who pointed to kenzie who was eating her muffin. "kenzie!" kenzies jaw dropped, so did her muffin, when she saw lauren. she ran to her, hugging her tightly.

"oh my god, lauren!" kenzie squealed, smiling as they hugged. "what are you doing here?" she asked, pulling away.

"well, this was very last minute and i'm here to take you to toronto." lauren explained, pulling out a plane ticket for mackenzie.

"what! woah-"

"please come, my brother—even though he's an idiot, he loves you and misses you." kenzie smiled.

"i have to check with my boss-" lauren smiled, "but, yes."

"well can you take the rest of the day off? the flight doesn't leave till 5 am." lauren asked, putting the ticket back in her purse.

"let me ask my boss first." kenzie went to ask her boss, coming out about 6 minutes later with her things. "where to?"

lauren smiled, "new york. maddie's waiting at the hotel there. i dont like new jersey." kenzie shook her head playfully, smiling as they went outside and into a taxi.

after a lot of catching up, they realized they made it to the hotel. they went up, pressing floor 17 in the elevator. "why didn't john come?" kenzie asked.

"he doesn't know." lauren smirked, then the elevator door opened and they started walking to lauren's and maddie's hotel room, "he thinks i'm at our cabin with maddie and a few friends. but i'm taking you to him."

lauren slide in her keycard, the green light popped up indicating it was open. she opened the door and saw maddie laying on the bed watching tik toks. "wow finally, it's been like forever." maddie said, getting up.

"so where are we going?" kenzie asked.

"broadway." lauren and maddie answered at the same time.

"wait? like a broadway show!-"

"yes! my friend's mom had tickets she ordered a while ago but last minute she couldn't use them so we took them." maddie explained, "but first lunch."

after lunch, a little while at some stores, they went to the show and loved it. afterwards they went to a fancy dinner at crave. "wow, this has been, amazing." kenzie gushed as she bit into the cake.

"guys we should get back to the hotel. wait-" maddie remembered, "shit, kenz your clothes!"

"oh my god, you're right!" kenzie remembered.

earlier she called her mom and asked if she could go but she completely forgot about packing. "hey, it's fine. she could wear some of mine." lauren said.

"no." maddie and kenzie said in unison. 

"what? why?" lauren eyebrows furrowed.

"you're tiny. kenzie has something called, boobs and a butt." maddie joked.

lauren hit maddie's arm, "hey, you're tiny tho. i can't fit into those."

"ok then, what are we gonna do?"

what they did was go to a discount department store right by their hotel and bought a shit ton of things. or at least enough for two days. they could buy more in toronto. "ok we gotta go to the airport now." maddie said, as they returned to their room to grab their bags.

it was already 2 am so they had to get there early.

after a long wait and flight, they were almost there. kenzie was so excited to go. it was only about a 2 hour flight. she slept the whole time. also at the gate earlier. lauren woke her up just as they were gonna land. "excited?" lauren asked kenzie, as they got into the uber.

"why'd you guys bring luggage?" kenzie asked, as they drove off.

"johnny thought we were going to the cabin remember." lauren explained.

kenzie looked out the car window, smiling as they drove past all the buildings. kenzie couldn't stop smiling. she was so excited to see him.