FANPAGE → 23

instagram !

bitchyfrances

liked by coniriki , nardiaaa , and 12 othersbitchyfrances babysitting just gave me a dose of birth control for decades

bitchyfrances babysitting just gave me a dose of birth control for decades

coniriki couldn't have been thattt bad
bitchyfrances a fucking 12 year old "angel" child got drunk at a high school party and attempted to chug 5 beers in a row
coniriki damn, did she do it?
bitchyfrances 🙄

nardiaaa try living with them-MY LIFE!
  bitchyfrances i'd runaway

reality !

"annie, you're on." annie went to the stage, waiting for the stage crew to open the doors for her to go out. today was their last day in north america until they went to the UK.

johnny picked up his phone, and decided to call mackenzie. (his pov from the last chapter) he should've been warming up more but he refused. he had to get something off his chest. ring, after ring, after ring, right before he was about to hang up, "hello?" her voice. it's felt like forever since he heard her voice. music to his ears.

"hey." he replied, "before you say anything, let me talk." she replied with silence, "i have about 30 minutes until i go on but, if you like me, like like like me. go on this flight to paris. you should get the ticket. please, if you like me how i like you, go. if you don't, we never have to talk again. or do whatever you wanna do." he hung up.

he went to the green room, and left his phone, watching annie as he waited.

mackenzie was left shocked. after almost no communication for weeks, she had 8 days to decide. she ran to her mailbox, no mail. "crap." she remembered, he must've shipped it to her mom's aunt's house. she ran upstairs and went to maddie, "help."

maddie just went to the car, and drove off, mackenzie staying back because she could annoy maddie way too much. after 15 excruciating minutes, maddie came back with a cold stone milkshake and mail.

"you stopped for a milkshake?" mackenzie groaned, rolling her eyes.

"yes." maddie said, then opened her purse. "i believe this is what you're looking for." maddie handed mackenzie the envelope, already opened because of her nosey sister. "first class, nice." mackenzie snatched the envelope, and took out the ticket. "so you going?" mackenzie stared at the ticket, "if you don't, i will. maybe meet a french guy." maddie went on and on but mackenzie just stared at the ticket.

she didn't know what to do. for the rest of ten day she sat on the couch and stared. having no clue what to do.

oooopsie sorry for the short chapter........