FANPAGE → 20

instagram !

johnosings
1/2

johnosings1/2

2/2

liked by babylaur, ilyjvo, and 9,972 othersjohnosings hey guys it's kenz and i've loved this account more than anything but there's a time to leave and that time is now

johnosings hey guys it's kenz and i've loved this account more than anything but there's a time to leave and that time is now. this account meant everything to me, but not anymore. i'm officially signing out. bye. (slide-> that's me)

babylaur love you
johnosings love you too but this doesn't mean our friendship is over

ilyjvo love you and will kiss you so much
johnosings love you too dyl and i'll promise to keep touch

johnnylovesbread omg wait ur the fan!
karla.john omg i just realised it too!

reality !

mackenzie took in a sharp breath, and pressed log out of johnosings. tears fell from her eyes, her face was red. the warm tears trickled down, and dropped into her bed. she threw her phone, and just cried in her bed.

"it's ok. it's ok." maddie pulled mackenzie in, cuddling her as mackenzie cried.

johnny now was just waking up in los angeles. he squinted his eyes as the bright sun hurt them. he reached over his bed and found his phone.

1 miss call from my girl

7 missed calls from daddy🤢

johnny immediately pressed mackenzies name. two rings, "hello?"

johnny's heart immediately warmed up, a smile forming just from her voice. "hey."

"i see you got my call." johnny propres himself up, and sat at the edge of his bed.

"yes. did anything happen?" he heard sniffles on the other end. "what happened?"

"i'm not johnosings anymore." mackenzie told him, "i quit the page."

"why?"

"you know why." mackenzie answered immediately, "i know i hurt you johnny. and i wish i could repay you for everything you've done for me."

johnny didn't know what to say, but he said something he would forever regret, "yeah you did hurt me." it wasn't fully what he said but how he said it.

mackenzie was a hug taken back, but she knew she deserved it, "let's just forget this ever happened." mackenzie hung up before he could say anything.

"shit."

direct messages !

johnnyorlando
hey guys!

babylaur
oh shit-

ilyjvo
sup

johnnyorlando
you are still coming tonight right?

babylaur
i'm coming too

babylaur
bought a last minute train ticket

johnnyorlando
cool

johnnyorlando
how about you and dylan meet me at the venue at 12 today. will you make it?

babylaur
yeah we can make it

johnnyorlando
cool

johnnyorlando
see you guys later
seen

instagram !

bitchyfrances

liked by coniriki , nardiaa_ , and 11 othersbitchyfrances shit

bitchyfrances shit

load comments (bc i'm lazyyyyy)

reality !

dylan waited outside the train, waiting. she saw the doors open, and people came out. but she saw one person stand out. red hair with a vans backpack strapped onto her back. "nadia!" dylan called putting, getting the ginger's attention.

they immediately ran to each other, hugging. "oh my god! we're meeting!" nadia squealed, hugging dylan once again.

they immediately got into dylan's older brother's car, non stop talking all the way to dylan's house. "ok, we've got an hour to get there. excited?" dylan asked nadia, as they placed nadia's backpack in dylan's room.

"hell yes!" then they got into an uber, and alert to the venue. it took about 35 minutes. but they made it somehow 5 minutes beforehand. they stood in front, seeing some people in line already. out came madison orlando, fans yelled her name and squealed as she walked past. she smiled and waved. but she knew who she was there to get.

she walked straight to nadia and dylan, "hey, i'm maddie by oh two are-"

"dylan."

"nadia." they interrupted her, but it just made her smile.

"great. come here." they followed madison inside, but went straight to another exit. madison popped open the door, and it led to the back parking. they saw two large tour buses. the doors opened from the inside, and out came johnny first.

dylan and nadia looked at each other, eyes wide. this was really happening. "hey guys. nice to finally meet you."