FANPAGE → 42

instagram !

kenzieziegler

liked by gregcarson, dylanscon, and 16,973 otherskenzieziegler bahamas today💋

kenzieziegler bahamas today💋

nadia.turner can't wait
  kenzieziegler same

dylanscon so excited!
  kenzieziegler 😊

gregcarson i'm gonna miss you baby
kenzieziegler same babe 💋

maddiezieg why can't i go😭
kenzieziegler you were too busy spending ur money on harry styles merch

randomsteakstuff wow she's a model
karen2.0 @vogue

kenzieziegler these heels hurt

maddiezieg hold up i thought you threw those out bc of-
kenzieziegler stfu mads

reality !

mackenzie stepped out of the cab, her eyes widening at the house dylan's uncle's friend's wife rented to them. it was a beautiful one story villa with the ocean right beside it. she grabbed her suitcase from the uber's trunk and rolled it to the front door.

she opened it, realizing it was unlocked. "hello? dyl? nads!" she called out, seeing it was empty but the lights were on and the back door was wide open. assuming they were already in the ocean, she pulled off her jumpsuit and walked out in her heels along the trail. "hello?" she yelled, seeing two people on a towel. but it wasn't dylan and nads, "wow." her breath was blown away when she saw who it was. "johnny." she slowly stepped back as he got up from the towel.

"hey! you made it!" she turned around and saw dylan and nads come from the house. "oh shit, you found out."

kenzie nodded, "i have to go." kenzie said, trying to walk away but her heels got stuck on a paper plate. stupid litterers. she took her heels off and stormed back inside, grabbing her suitcase.

"wait!" she heard nadia call, "i'm so sorry. dylan said to not tell you or else you wouldn't have come." nadia tried to explain.

"and she was right." kenzie said, trying to leave again but stopped by nadia.

"please, don't go." mackenzie turned to face her redhead friend. "three months ago they offered me and dylan to go with them. we said no and then got the idea to go with you. we saved up money and dylan got a hotel room but then when we arrived, we saw them at the airport. they invited us to stay here and-"

"that's why the location changed." kenzie said, realizing what happened.

"so you'll stay?" nadia begged.

kenzie sighed, "nope." she grabbed her suitcase.

"please." kenzie saw the look in nadia's eyes, "we've been saving up for this. we haven't seen each other since summer."

"fine." kenzie was convinced, "but we're just staying here. we still have our activities."

nadia nodded, taking kenzie's arm and linking it with hers. "hold on, let me call my boyfriend and tell him i've arrived."

"ok. i'll meet you out there." nadia smiled, running back outside.

kenzie put her smile down, dialing a number, "hi, i need the soonest flight to new york."

"wow, this is delicious." dylan moaned as she ate her food, "where's kenzie?"

nadia looked around the living room and kitchen, "probably still outside."

"call her in. we ordered dinner." lauren said. "she won't listen to us."

dylan and nadia looked at each other, sending looks. dylan cleared her throat, "she's just frustrated."

kenzie was sitting on the sand, staring at the night sky. she was leaving in the middle of the night. she just couldn't be here. not right now. "the view's beautiful, isn't it?" she jumped, knowing that voice.

"annie." kenzie said as she got up.

"i know you're going." annie said, coming closer.

"what?" kenzie gave up, "fine. how'd you know?" kenzie asked, crossing her arms.

"you aren't unpacked, you changed into sweats and a hoodie." annie paused, "and i heard you earlier. when you were booking another flight."

"don't tell anyone." kenzie begged, "especially not nads and dylan. it'll break their hearts."

"then don't go." annie said as she took kenzie's hands.

kenzie thought for a second. she let go of annies hands and walked away. she went inside and up the stairs to the room where her and her two best friends were staying in. she threw her suitcase on the bed and unzipped it. she threw open the closet and threw her clothes in, harshly.

"should we go check on her?" lauren asked nadia and dylan.

dylan looked up from her phone, "i just texted greg-"

"her stepdad?" lauren asked.

dylan shook her head, "her boyfriend." johnny's head shot over to dylan. "he says to just leave her. she does this."

"how do you guys not know?" lauren asked.

"we talk, of course. but we've spent barley any time with her in real life." nadia explained, twirling her straw around in her coke. "it's like how dylan doesn't know i hate someone touching my feet."

"ok.." annie said awkwardly.

"she's fine. just leave her to cool down." dylan said as she finished her food, "seriously guys, it's so good."

around 2 am kenzie was sitting on top of the roof of the villa. she was just wearing her swimsuit and a hoodie. she was staring at the stars. her suitcase next to her. let's go! her mind told her. don't. it echoed in her mind.

she inhaled a certain smell. "what do you want johnny."

she knew his cologne. "just admiring the view." johnny said, staring at her from behind.

kenzie stood up, not facing him, "i better get to bed."

johnny stopped her, "you don't sleep till five in the morning."

but that wasn't her anymore. she slept at 12 at the latest. she woke up at 5 every morning and took a run before getting ready and vanessa picking her up.

kenzie turned around, facing him, "you don't know me anymore. i'm not the kenzie you knew last summer. hell, we knew each other for what, 6 months? it wasn't that long. so don't you think you know me. cause you don't." kenzie walked to the side and went down the wooden ladder. she had an idea, "have fun up there." she said as she threw the ladder on the sand.

"wha- kenzie. come on." he called as she started walking inside. "kenzie!"

a/n- 55 votes?🥰🥰