FANPAGE → 45

instagram !

kenzieziegler

liked by dylanscon, nadia

liked by dylanscon, nadia.turner, and 14,821 others
kenzieziegleri got so fucking tan over break but now it's CHRISTMAS!

nadia.turner glowing babe
  kenzieziegler thank you bby

dylanscon merry christmas luv❤️❤️💋
  kenzieziegler merry christmas bebe 💋

gregcarson merry christmas babe❤️
  kenzieziegler merry christmas 💗

laurenorlando88 merry christmas kenz! 🎄
  kenzieziegler love you lolo

laurenslovesmacncheese i guess her and lauren are friends again ^
  hannierulespurple who said they weren't?
  annieleblancfanpage well they took a trip together
  kenzieziegler we've always been friends guys! even after the break up but the trip was an accident and we happened to run into each other

reality !

it had been a week since the trip. kenzie wasn't gonna keep the baby, she knew that. she didn't even want kids, until she was thirty and married with a stable job. she wasn't keeping it.

honestly kenzie didn't know how this could've possibly happened. her and greg were careful, always. and she was on birth control. it was a 2.8% chance. "kenzie? you ok?" melissa asked, waving her hand in front of kenzie.

"yeah, im good." kenzie replied, then ate her pancakes. the only people who knew about her pregnancy were the ones on the trip.

she found out at the airport before heading to the villa. she was looking for some snacks while waiting at the gate and found a test. she grabbed it, remembering she missed her period. she thought it was nothing. she took it after the flight. she just wanted to go to the vacation with nads and dylan, a girls trip to forget about her pregnancy. but then everything else happened. she was not happy at all.

it ended up all making sense. she was mad and her hormones were killing her inside. "hey kenzie, ready for presents yet?" maddie asked.

kenzie nodded, stuffing the rest of the pancakes in her mouth, then skipping towards the christmas tree. they all opened their gifts, thankful for what they got. "open this one kenz. it's from me." maddie said, handing her gift to kenzie.

kenzie opened it, smiling. it was a little green box. she took off the lid, an immediate "aw" escaping her lips. "you remembered." kenzie pulled out the gold bracelet.

"what is it about?" melissa asked.

"when i was five i bet maddie if i married a rich celebrity, like justin bieber, she'd have to buy me a gold bracelet every christmas." kenzie said smiling.

"but that didn't happen," melissa said, "right?"

kenzie nodded, "well he proposed so-"

"he what!" melissa exclaimed.

"nothing." kenzie and maddie said laughing. after the presents, they admired their new possessions and 'played' with them. kenzie admired the gold bracelet and posted on her story.

kenzie and maddie snuggled in kenzie's room while in their phones and texted people. "kenzie! someone's here for you!" melissa called.

kenzie moved maddie from on top of her legs and hoped onto the cold floor, wishing the house had heated floors. she slipped on her new bunny slippers melissa bought her and headed down to the front door. she saw greg there holding a present. "hey babe!" kenzie jumped into his arms, kissing him. "i've missed you."

"i've missed you too." he kissed her back, then put her down. kenzie felt really short because he was 6' 3" and she was 5' 7".

"what'd you get me?" kenzie asked as they went to the living room, holding hands.

"you'll see." kenzie was intrigued. she opened the present, ripping the wrapper off. "oh my god!" she said with an aw seeing the bag. it was a black chanel bag, that classic one almost every rich woman owns. "thank you babe!" she kissed him again.

"i know you've been wanting that for a while. i had to buy it from a previous owner but it's in great shape and-"

"it's great! i love it!" kenzie stopped him, then kissed him again. she looked at the purse, and thought for a second. she looked up at him and said, "im pregnant."