FANPAGE → 29

instagram !

kenzieziegler

liked by johnnyorlando, dylanscon, and 28,082 otherskenzieziegler my sister took this picture after i watched greys, rip lexie and mark😢

kenzieziegler my sister took this picture after i watched greys, rip lexie and mark😢

dylanscon omg no spoilers!
  kenzieziegler sorry bby

johnnyorlando beautiful
  kenzieziegler stawppp🥰

nadia.turner gorg
kenziesziegler says YOU

annieleblanc wow such a beauty
kenzieziegler love you bby

haydensummerall greys season 8 ending was a type of pain no one should ever go through
kenzieziegler fr tho mark and lexie>>>> merder

reality !

"wait, he said i love you and you didn't say it back!" nadia squealed, "wow."

"it's not like i could. he hung up before i said anything!" mackenzie explained, "anyway, i should probably call him."

"and why are you on the phone with us then?" dylan commented, knowing kenzie was nervous.

"this like my first real relationship. the longest one i had was back in kindergarten!"

"same. but the guy cheated on me behind the book case! with chelsey martin!" nadia said, huffing. (a/n real life story. same name. kindergarten was tough man)

"ok..." dylan said awkwardly.

"dylan! where my socks?" caden asked, barging in.

"oh my god, i don't know!" dylan yelled, "here, use mine!" she threw the ball of socks at him, hugging his face earning a laugh from kenzie and nadia.

"these are your anime socks!"

"geez just go borrow dad's!" caden three the socks back at her, hitting her neck. "fuck you caden!" she yelled, throwing a pillow at him as he closed the door, hitting him on his back.

mackenzie and nadia were laughing hysterically, "oh my lanta, you guys fight more than my sister and i." kenzie laughed.

"dylan are these your brownies?" they heard caden yelled.

"oh fuck no, those are mine!" dylan exited their call, and ran to go beat up her brother.

"well, go call him." nadia said, breaking the silence.

"ok. bye, love you." mackenzie said, picking up her phone from her pillow.

"see, exactly like that." they hung up, then kenzie sat on her bed, staring at johnny's contact. just as she pressed it, he called her.

"hey." she greeted, answering the phone.

"hey." he said back. he was obviously done with his homework, since she saw he was at his desk and had his thinking cap on. like a literal hat he wore for school. "whatcha doing?"

"was just about to call you actually." mackenzie said, then saw maddie open her door, jumping on her bed. "seriously? i'm on the phone."

"i know. i've been eavesdropping for the past hour." maddie said, then put her head on kenzie's shoulder. "sup johnny boy."

"it's honey boy." mackenzie corrected, "now leave."

"only if you say the L word back to him." kenzies face flushed and so did johnny's. "bye."

maddie sprinted out, knowing mackenzie was gonna kill her. "this is about earlier. huh?" johnny asked.

"yeah." kenzie blushed.

"i-it just slipped. when i realized what i did, i hung up. but-"

"but what?" kenzie wondered.

"it's how i feel." kenzie's breath hitched. "i know it's early and you don't have to say it back. i just what you to know how i feel."

"it is early. i don't think i can say it-"

"that's fine." johnny stated, "gotta go babe, bye."

"bye honey boy." she mocked, then they hung up.

"ok, now that was tragic." kenzie was stunned when she saw maddie was standing in the doorway.

"i'm gonna kill you!" maddie's eyes widened, running as kenzie chased after.