FANPAGE → 32

reality !

kenzie smoothed out her pants suit, smiling at it. it was the gift from johnny he sent her. a light purple lavender silk pantsuit. underneath she put on a white bralet so it'd show since she only buttoned one button on her suit jacket. she paired it with white stilettos she got back in paris with johnny. of course with her apple watch, ring, and necklace he gave her.

maddie curled her hair, and did her makeup. she kept her hair down, with slight curls that looked effortlessly beautiful. "kenzie! you've got a package!" maddie called, smiling. but kenzie couldn't see.

she startled walking down the stairs, fidgeting with her buttons till she looked up. her eyes widened, seeing johnny was there, holding red roses. "johnny!" she squealed, running down and jumping into his arms. immediately kissed him, as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "oh my god i missed you."

"how bout us?" kenzie looked behind johnny, and there stood lauren, annie, and hayden. she jumped off and hugged them.

"we have a little surprise for you." lauren said, then kenzie saw a party bus behind them.

"a party bus?" kenzie questioned. then saw the door open. out came nadia, and the other side dylan. kenzie screamed running towards them and hugging them so tight. "you're here! in real life!" kenzie squealed, not wanting to let them go.

all the teens got into ok the party bus. darian and maddie were there waiting. "like it's baby?" johnny asked, as he pulled kenzie into his lap, kissing her.

"yes, thank you." kenzie kisses him again, then held his hand as the party bus started driving. "where we going?"

"this 18 plus club, but we got a big booth." lauren explained.

"wow kenzie you're taller than i thought." dylan joked.

"wait, i cannot dance in this." kenzie said, pointing to her pants which were hard to even sit in.

"that's why i got you this." annie said, opening her small clutch and taking out a dress.

"how did you- never mind." kenzie took the dress, "who's this for? me or malibu barbie?"

"go ahead, change." annie said.

"i'm not changing in front of everyone annie." kenzie said, rolling her eyes.

"you're so dramatic." annie rolled her eyes, then her, lauren, dylan, and nadia covered her as she changed.

the dress was black and simple. it was short though but covered what needed to be covered. "damn." johnny smirked, pulling her in for another kiss.

"uh uh uh, stop it fifty shades." lauren butted in, then they all sat back down and sang, had fun, danced, all the way to the club.

"we're literally all underaged, how could we get in?" kenzie asked, as they got off the bus.

"it's more of a no little kids club. like pesky 13 year olds." hayden explained, then they were let right in.

loud music filled their ears. everyone but nadia, dylan, and kenzie were used to it. "party for kenzies sweet 16." annie said to the guard.

"right this way." a waitress helped them to the largest booth in the corner. with a velvet rope and red seats. they ordered some drinks and a fries, getting comfortable.

johnny swing his arm over kenzie, pulling her into his lap. "where's my diet coke?" kenzie asked, seeing the waitress was bringing over shots. "is that-"

"geez, it's your birthday you can drink." annie said, taking a shot for herself, then handing one to kenzie. "it's just tequila."

"you've never had alcohol Kenzie?" johnny asked, as she shook her head.

"it's not that hard." nadia said. kenzie looked at her wide eyes.

"you? out of everyone here, you!" kenzie gasped.

"yeah, i need some to deal with my siblings." nadia said, then took it, barley cringing.

kenzie and johnny were left, "just take it like medicine." johnny said, locking eyes with kenzie as they both shot it. johnny didn't cringe at all, but kenzie did.

"that is not sunny d." kenzie cringed, coughing a bit.

"you'll get used to it." lauren said, as the waitress came back with more. they all took one, "to kenzies sweet 16!" they cheered, taking it again.

after 3 rounds, kenzie was feeling the buzz. "let's dance baby." kenzie smirked, bringing johnny over to the dance floor. they had fun. dance and sang and had fun.

"hello new york!" johnny said, getting on the stage, "i am johnny orlando and today i'm gonna perform my song especially made for my beautiful girlfriend." johnny said, then the music started. see you.

kenzie never heard the full thing. she heard one clip and she fell in love with it. "wow." kenzie smiled.

"i was with my friends, we missed the last train, ran into your friends, and they pretended like nothing had changed, like everything's alright. i should've texted, before i called you. i sent a message, maybe you missed it? or it never went through."

as johnny sang, kenzie remember every single event that happened. how he didn't want to get his hopes up when he called bout paris.

he pulled her up to the stage, wrapping his arm around her waist. "but you and i, you and i, you and i, you and i loved once. and i just wanna see you." he finished the song, kenzie kissing him right after.

"i love you." she said. music to his ears.

"i love you too." they kissed again. in seconds it was on every social media, social media news, everywhere.