Chapter 11: Pillow Talk

Above is Billy Busari as Junayd  Amin

"I don't think anyone has ever spoken to him like that before"

"Exactly what I was thinking Najs."

Najla had video called me on whatsapp and asked,no, demanded to know what happened during detention and I knew that I had to tell her If I wanted to live the rest of my wonderful life peacefully so,I spilled the beans.

Okay,that was so wrong cuz I'm not a crook or something and anyways nothing terribly bad happened during detention so there isn't any beans to spill.Right?

"I mean, he's used to people praising him and also making remarks about his looks,you know how he's hot and all that stuff.And when I say people, I mean mostly girls. So dear friend, you really crushed his ego and from what I know,It's got to be about the size of the universe.If not bigger!Anyways, what was your mother's reaction when you arrived home."Najla says.

"Well, she asked me why I was late and I told her I got a detention slip as to which she asked why aaaand, I told her the whole story."I reply.

"Did she punish you for talking in class? you know, extra house chores n stuff."

"Nope.I already told you I explained to her. Maaan! I still can't believe he's my partner,I mean,come ON.If we can't even stand each other, how are we going to work together when Mrs Salsey decides what to give us for our project?. And I know it will affect my grades and I don't want that to happen."

"So what EXACTLY are you going do,dear friend!"

"Stop using that using that mocking tone yours,Najla. And besides you still have your own problem!"I said referring to her and Austin.

"Don't remind me!"she groaned into her pillow and I know this because we were both lying on our respective beds in our homes.

"Austin and Najla sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"I say as I burst into a crazy fit of mad laughter.

"You know,if i was with you i would throw my slipper at your face"she says, very red in the face and at the tips of her ears.

"Alright! Typical Asian woman.I'm sorry, no need to get mad." I reply still chuckling to myself. "But your ringtone...."

"Was a mistake!." she finished fiercely.

"If you say so,but you and I know it wasn't just a casual mistake.If you want to call it a mistake."I reply her with a smug smile on my face.

She buried her face in the pillow once again as she groans. "Arrgh! I could really kill you right now Ruwaydah!."

"But seriously what if he asks me to come to his house for the project? And Sophie sees me?" she asks raising her head from her pillow.

"I don't know Najs. Maybe pretend you didn't see her and continue with what you're doing."

"But what if she comes up to me and both of them gang up against poor me?"she asks.

"I don't think it'll be like that."I reply laughing. "You make it sound like they're gangsters from a scary horror movie or something like that.Maybe you could carry a pepper spray along with you're going."By this time I was laughing really hard.

"You can laugh all you want but it's not funny at all! I'm serious.

"Okay!Okay! Considering the fact that you told me that he is somehow different from his sister,I don't think you should worry.And also I've seen him before  and  he doesn't act like his sister and he's quite quiet."

"You're actually right."

"Of course I'm right." i say ignoring the way she rolled her eyes at me. "I think the only reason why he stays in his sister's crowd is because she forces him to.So you see,my dear friend, you don't really have to worry unlike me who's stuck with Mr Dark Ass-hole over here."

I was already getting moody and I think Najla noticed because she immediately said,"Let's try a singing contest."

And before we knew it, we were shouting BTS Boy with Love

Modeun Ge Gung-Geumhae How's Your Day

Oh Tell Me (oya oyah,ayah ayah )

Mwoga Neolhaengboohage Haneunji

Oh Text Me (oya oyah,ayah ayah )

Your Every Picture

Nae Meolimat-E Dugo Sip-Eo Oh Babe

Come Be My Teacher

Ne Modeun Geol Da Galeuchyeojwo

Your 1, Your 2.........Yea You Making Me A Boy With Luv

Oh my my my Oh my my my, I've Waited all my life......

"Okay girls! that is enough for the night." My mom shouted while peeking into my room.

"Kay mom. We're off to bed." I reply her.

After exchanging greetings,we hung up.

I lay on my bed staring at the white ceiling.

 Ya Allah! What am I going to do?! If today was any indication of how we're going to be around each other, how are we going to work successfully on a project? 

With all these thoughts swirling in my mind I finally drift of to sleep.

Hi guys! 

*sighs heavily*I finally updated, YAY! 

I hope you're all doing well and I also hope you enjoyed this chapter.I'm telling you,it's kinda hard because as a beginner writer my mind sometimes goes blank when i'm writing or I wouldn't know how to form my words excellently.......

So believe me when I tell you that I know the end of the story but not the middle!

QOTD: What's your favourite k-pop/k-rap(I don't care) song?

ANS:My own has to be Fantastic Baby by BIGBANG

Okay,so,I put the dance out there because some of you may not like the official video so enjoy! It's actually quite nice.

Also remember to tap dat lovely star for me and please comment.

+James POV is coming after this chapter.are you excited? I certainly am!

Fareedah.