Chapter 14: Mama!

Hey guys! I KNOW it's been a loooong time since I last updated.And I myself would hate it if my fav writer didn't update in a long time like I did. I'm so sorry. Although I'm quite unhappy with the number of reads I'll try my best to update regularly.

I hope you guys give this book a chance.

Above is Jordan Fisher as Logan Breeze.

Ruwaydah's POV

Today was great so far. It started well and I hope it ends beautifully well.

Going back to the chat with Najla last night,I decided that I would wait to see how things would be since Mrs Salsey hadn't given us any project to work on. So for the mean time I'll just see how it goes.

"So what do you think?"Najla asks, suddenly bringing me out of my thoughts as we walked to our lockers after school had ended.

"About what?" I asked.

"Bout what I told ya!"

"Oh right."

She finally told me during lunchtime that the reason why she specified Austin's ringtone to be 'break up with ur gf' by Ariana Grande was because she had a crush on him but he had a girlfriend and didn't even take notice of her whenever she was around him.

"Well,I think you should wait for your Mr. right to come along your way because from what you told me,It looks like he's madly in love with his girlfriend.sorry!" I told her when she winced at my words.

"And secondly,"I continue "even if he didn't have a girlfriend, you know that dating isn't allowed in Islam plus he's a christian."

"I know, but I...."

"can't control your feelings.I know najs,I know." I feel unhappy because seeing her in this state is just heartbreaking.

"It's a normal teen stuff and insha Allah you'll get over it."

"Hopefully." I add afterwards.

"Aaaaaarrrrgghh!"she moans and buries her head on my shoulder .

Poor Najla!

"It's gonna be ok najs.just try your best to get your focus off him.Come on lets go shopping!"I say,knowing that it'll take her mind off her boy problem for now.

"Yay! You're the bestest of friends you know?"

"You're unbelievable."I tell her while laughing. "plus,is bestest even a valid word?.

One minute she was all moody and as soon as I mentioned shopping,she was all sunshine and rainbows.

"I'm ready!"she says closing her locker.

"Hang on a sec! I'm still arranging my books."

"How long is it going to take to arrange your books!!"

"Okay okay,I'm done." I tell her, holding my hands up.

"Thought so." she murmurs to herself.

On our way out we heard someone call out,

" Yo scarfhead!"

At this, we both look back to see James and his 'gang' walking towards us including Austin.Speaking of which Najla squeezes my hand.

"Hey IDIOT!" I reply the same way he yelled at me while emphasizing on the 'idiot'.

Immediately I said that,all his friends started laughing at him causing Najs and I to smile slightly.

"That wasn't funny." he muttered angrily to his friends while scratching the back of his neck.

"It definitely was!" says a light brown guy with cropped hair laughing amongst them. "we're used to seeing girls going crazy when you call them. Not even minding whatever it is you call them.And this one just......."

Whatever he was about to say was drowned as he started laughing again. It was a hilarious scene.

He looked like an easygoing person that loved to laugh and make jokes.

"Hey Ruwaydah.Nice to meet you. I'm Logan Breeze and I like u already."he introduces.

"Hi Logan, the pleasure is mine."I reply smiling at him.

"I'm Dylan Wang.Nice to meet you."the Asian lad amongst them says.

"I'm Oliver Inn" a nerdy looking one says.

"And I'm Austin Saxet. It's a real pleasure meeting you."the last one finally said.

"He's saying that because he really enjoyed the way you spoke up to his sister."Logan says in which he was rewarded by a thump on his back by Oliver.

"Hi guys! Nice to meet you." I reply, waving at them all.

"I'm sure y'all know me but allow me to introduce my friend Najla Ahmad to you." I tell them, gesturing to Najs as she waves shyly at all of them.After exchanging all the pleasantries I asked,"anything you guys want from us specifically?."

"Well.....James here has something to tell you."Dylan replied nudging James forward.

At that, I raise my eyebrows and fold my arms letting him know that I hadn't forgotten about the last incident I had with him and that I hadn't forgiven him at all IF I was ever going to forgive him.

"Could you put what has happened in the past behind us and let us start anew?"he asks, looking like he couldn't care less about what happens.

And that was what flared me up. If he was actually sorry and looked like he meant it then maybe....just maybe, I might have forgiven him but here he is looking haughty and he thinks that I'll grant his request. Ha!

"I don't think that'll ever happen as I'm only seconds away from possibly strangling you to your death right now." I coldly tell him all the while glaring at him making him shift uncomfortably.

"Wow dude! I don't think you did 'nothin in particular' to her as you told us because she really looks like she can kill you now." Logan muses.

After hearing what Logan just said,my anger rocketed at an impossible speed and I swear I could see red blurring my vision..

"You really are impossible!!!" I yell at him hysterically. "You call insulting me on my first day in this school and practically all the time you see me 'nothing in particular'."

"That's low and really stupid!" Logan whistled.

"Thanks Logan. You get my point"

Turning my attention back to James, I continue " And you want me to forget all what you've done to me in a blink of an eye including putting me in detention when I haven't even spent up to a year in this school. You're so annoying and what you did in the cafeteria today was nauseating and disgusting.You have issues you need to sort out!!!"

"What the actual f*ck! You think I......."

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I yelled at him, drowning whatever nonsense that was about to come out of his mouth and I hear Najla gasp beside me and I don't blame her.This is the first time in my life that I've sworn and to be honest, I was shocked at myself.

Just to show you how mad this boy can make me.

"Did you think that I was done talking? "

"No I wasn't!" I put my hand up when he attempted to reply.

" You're asking me to 'forget about it and start anew'. If you looked like you really meant it,I might have forgiven you but instead you were looking like it meant nothing to you, which I know it doesn't so why did you even come and meet me in the first place???"

.................................CUUUUUT..............

I hate to say this but, I'm writing exams soon so I won't be able to continue for now. I'm so sorry guys.