Chapter 13: Nothing in Particular

I'm sorry for updating this late,I'll explain in the note at the end of the chapter.

Above is Ito Kentaro as Dylan Wang

You must watch this video! It's ABSOLUTELY hilarious.I couldn't stop myself from laughing when I watched this.I hope you guys enjoy it also.                                                                                            

James POV  

At hearing my outburst, she recoils and looks down and I suddenly remember that her brother is my friend and he and the other guys were around. An evil plan flows from beyond the abyss of my clever brain. Hmmmm........this would be fun! I chuckle to myself mischievously. 

"I'm so sorry Sophie, I'm just not feeling okay and i'm not in the mood." I tell her while putting my arms around her shoulders to which she immediately leans in.

I then proceed to rub her shoulders and glanced in scarfhead's direction and saw her glaring at me. Seeing this, I put Sophie on my lap and i'm satisfied when she turns her face away as Sophie began to kiss me probably out of shame or something because i'm sure she hasn't been kissed before. I mean, come on! she's a scarfhead! who would want to kiss her??

Also, seeing her mad and angry gives me some kind of satisfaction.

"Ahem!" Logan coughed loudly,bringing my focus back to the table and causing sophie to stop kissing me. Looking around, Isee all the guys giving us glares.

"I think it's time for me to leave." Sophie giggles as she went to the cheerleaders table with her lunch.

"You're really obsessed with getting her angry all the time." Austin says quietly.

"I think you mean you mean he's obsessed with HER!."Logan says wiggling his eyebrows. "He kept on looking at her till Sophie came."

"Dream on, IDIOT!." I told him,slapping the back of his head.

"Cut the crap James. You know,cheap thrills aren't always worth it in the end especially when the person at the other end is a fireball of energy,that is,from what I've seen and heard about her." Dylan says.

"Yeah! what Dylan says is true.She's the only one that had the nerve to shout at Sophie during her first week here and THAT is something because I know my sister very well and I still don't have the courage to do what she did."Austin says siding with Dylan.

"Yeah! I advice you to watch how you act towards her since she's your partner IF you are still interested in getting good grades in biology this year."Dylan continues.

"True dat guy! you'd better behave and please no hanky panky at our table again.I almost threw up what I ate from just watching you and Sophie, No offence Austin."Logan says.

"None taken Logan, I actually gagged also, so no worries."Austin replied.

"In other words or to sum it up for you, you're going to have to try and get along with her if you want to live and also get good grades cause your project plays a major role in calculating your grades.Right?." a voice says from behind us causing us to jump.

"Oliver!!!" we all shout at him causing him to laugh.

"When did you get back?" Dylan asks.

"I got back yesterday afternoon actually but I couldn't call you guys because I was so tired and as soon as I got home, I fell asleep and didn't wake till four in the morning and I'm guessing you guys would have killed me on the spot as I arrived if I called you at that time." he replies chuckling at the end.

"You got that right brother." Logan says and we all laugh because no one loves their sleep as much as Logan among us.

"So why didn't we see you in the morning?" Austin asks Oliver.

"I came earlier than you guys as Mr Brown requested me to help him with some stuff. The usual." he says casually.

Oliver was half Thai and american and was the first student on the students honour roll and he was often included in teachers meeting as he was the head of the students .......blah blah so it wasn't surprising that the principal called him to check in some matters.

"Anyways, who are we talking about?" Oliver asks.

"Scarfhead." I muttered.

 "Her name is name is Ruwaydah Sanni."

"Oh,the new girl!" he exclaims.At this Dylan,Austin and I eye Logan to prevent him from talking.   

"What?!, I didn't say anything!." he says throwing his hands in the air,

"Sure you didn't." I said to him.

"Oooh,little Ruwaydah has got you all worked up."

"Shut up Logan!"I snap angrily at him.

"You can't blame him James, this is the first time you ever did something like that and we all are curious about what happened that you got both in detention." Dylan tells me causing all the guys to nod their head in agreement.

"It's nothing in particular actually."

"Yeah right! feed me with something else. If was 'nothing in particular as you said, why was she glaring at you in the cafeteria. I mean..did you see her eyes? if looks could kill, you my friend would be lying six foot under by now!" Oliver tells me gesticulating with his hand all the while.

"Can you guys stop talking about this girl? she's so annoying,irritating,and unlike any other girl I've met!"

"Pft! Right!!"Dylan rolls his eyes.

"I mean it guys! she's really annoying ,irritating,and.....and.."I stutter at loss of words.

"And unlike any other girl you've met and she doesn't swoon over you like most of the girls in this school do?" Dylan offers.

"Yeah that's it.Exactly!" I exclaim causing all the guys to laugh at me.Realizing what I just said I'm like, "Wait,what?"

"Maaan! you're so whipped! Are you sure you hate her?" Logan tells me with tears streaming down his face.

"Yes I do!" I mutter angrily.

"Are you sure you don't want to tell us? we could go ask around." Oliver teases.

"Whatever guys!, I'm not having this conversation with you ."

"Alright! but don't you worry, we'll find out sooner or later." Logan says with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

The bell rang after that signalling the end of lunchtime and for me, the end of an ordeal!

Hello lovely readers!

I know it's been a while and I'm so sorry.It happened that the diary I usually write the story in got lost and when i found it,in a wrecked state i might add,the page that happened to be the one I was supposed to update wasn't there. so i tried looking for it and today I just decided to try and write what I could remember about it and add a few stuff to it.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter guys,I really do!