TEASER

Sin. By definition, it is an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law. We are all born with a natural-born Sin; Eve's Sin. Although we have this Sin since birth... We strive to be the very best in God's eyes. Us as humans... it is a natural-born instinct to commit a few of the ten commandments.

All, if you are daring enough.

You shall not have any God's before him.

You shall make no idols.

You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.

Keep the Sabbath day holy.

Honor your father and mother.

You shall not murder.

You shall not commit adultery.

You shall not steal.

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

You shall not covet.

We have learned these commandments ever since we were children.

You'd be banished to hell without God's salvation...

It seems easy enough, right?

The temptations will devour you. They say Satan lingers in the mind of the needy... the innocent. Filling your mind with the one you crave the most.

It was easier when you were a child... but now?

Crying out and pleading like a needy whore on your knees. The only thing running through your head- the thought of him absolutely ruining you inside and out.

Where's your God now? He's not there while you're being destroyed like nothing but a toy.

Lust. You committed one of the seven deadly Sins.

What happens when Sin becomes darker? When the Sin running through your body can no longer come back to the light? When you've hit such a rock bottom... that you don't want to come back? When you've become nothing but a dirty, rotten slave for Sin itself?

Our Lord God must be ashamed.

WILL BE WRITTEN ONCE THE REWRITE OF SIN IS FINISHED.

CONTAINS MUCH DARKER THEMES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.