Lights Out

I just realized this chapter has the same name as one in Unhinged loool

carry on as you will xD

DISCLAIMER:

If Swampertman told you to read this because it was "good," he's lying; its cringey as heck B)

1/1/2023: There's a rewrite now, bc... I have no good reason. Check that one out if you want. It's linked in this comment.

---

-x- Midoriya's POV -x-

Stepping backwards, I grinned at the chaos that erupted around me. Licking my lips, I cracked my neck and charged forwards, knife at the ready.

Swiftly and without hesitation, I slashed at a boy's throat, only for a wall of ice to rise almost instantaneously from the dirt.

My lips curled into a smile, intrigued with the power that barely grazed the tip of my nose.

"I was hoping I'd get to see you choke on your own blood," I grinned, hair falling over my eyes, "But I suppose an exciting fight will do just as well."

Ice spikes rose rapid fire from the ground, but I quickly jumped out of the way of each of them.

I laughed, still running towards the boy. "This is exhilarating! Say," I cocked my head, "What's your name?"

The boy simply narrowed his eyes, breathing out a cold mist as he raised his arm. My eyes widened for a moment, trailing up his body. He was shivering. And what was more, the more he used his quirk, the ice traveled up his body, hindering his movements.

"Uh oh!" I grinned, "Looks like your quirk isn't made for this much use."

Ducking, I raced forwards, hearing a loud, enraged voice suddenly burst through the air.

"GET OVER HERE, DEKU!" he growled, running at me with his palms bursting with explosions.

"Hey!" I barked, rolling my eyes, "Can't you see I'm busy?" With one motion, I grabbed onto him while he threw his signature right hook.

Bakugo's crimson eyes widened, and laughter escaped from my lips.

My eyes wild, I grinned and tilted my head. "After studying you for all these years, I suppose I know a thing or two about how you fight."

With one swift movement, I threw the blonde down to the ground, spit flying from his mouth as he crashed. "Now, I know how keen you are on getting up," I smiled sadistically, "So let's make sure that doesn't happen."

Readying my leg, I kicked him several times in the ribs, blood spewing from his lips each time my foot connected. "Alright," I grinned, seeing as he twitched, "I guess that's enough."

Without warning, a cold breeze rushed at me - an ice spike that I was barely able to dodge.

"Don't think I forgot about you," I grinned. As I cracked my knuckles, I glanced around, giggling at the bodies of several groaning students who were attempting to force themselves off of the ground.

Gritting his teeth, the Ice Prince stomped his foot to the ground, creating a large blockade of ice.

"Really?" I raised my brow, smiling. "That's all you've got left? You make this too easy!"
Green wisps of hair flew backwards as I bolted forwards, weaving in between the Ice Prince's cold spikes.

Leaping into the air, I spun and grinned as my foot connected with his stomach, his eyes widening.

He fell to the ground, groaning as he coughed. I walked over to him, sighing. "C'mon, you've still got to have some fight left in you, eh?!"

He glanced over at me, clear hatred burning in his eyes. With a grin, I began giving him the same treatment as I did Bakugo. He choked up blood, groaning from each kick. "Huh? Not gonna defend yourself? I thought you were strong!"

I laughed, licking my lips once more as I was ready to put him out of his misery. Suddenly, though, I felt a sharp pain shooting through my skull.

"That's ENOUGH!" a voice shouted.

Squinting, I saw blonde tufts of hair and a mass of pure muscle. As my vision blurred, I groaned, bouncing from the force that I hit the ground with. "Not... Good..."

Gritting my teeth, I clawed at the dirt, knife within my reach. However, All Might stepped forwards, kicking the blade away.

My ears began to ring, his voice not registering in my mind. And, with an exhale, my head fell to the ground, unconsciousness too alluring to resist.

---

oh heck

randomly decided he was gonna fight the "Ice Prince" coz why not? eyyyy

also threw in Bakugo last second because I was like "no wait he exists" (yes im a genius)

im so heckign excited

also: he did nOT take the full force of All Might's punch, which is why he isn't DEAD xD

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

well uh

Thanks for reading! <3