Bliss

dang that video is so nICE-

buuut this is basically deku B)

XD

imsosorryfornotupdatinginforeveroml

i just suck at transitioning from action to calm 

ALSO: I've already mentioned this, but I'd like to try something out!

so, ask the characters in this story any question (as long as its not inappropriate -.- xD) and ill draw them answering it! (remember, this is story based, so the characters will have the personalities of/answers fitting of their characters in this story specifically)

imma get like nothing and then feel awkward- xDD

id also like to apologize because this chapter isn't the best of quality, but i had already rewritten several parts multiple times and decided to just go with it :/

i'm going to try to make the next chapters a lot better, lel

anyways, story tieeeem!!

(finally ;,))

---

-x- Izuku Midoriya's POV -x-

Yawning, I walked into the school. Although I was tired, it was for good reason. Honestly, I couldn't stop thinking about trying out my new hero costume. And, even more than that, I hadn't heard the strange voice since the night before.

"Izuku!" a voice chirped behind me, causing me to jump.

Turning around, I glanced behind me, blushing at who I saw. "Oh, hey Uraraka," I laughed, rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"Tired?" she asked, walking with me.

I nodded, a soft smile on my face. "I was really excited for today." After a moment, I felt the tips of my ears heat up. "But is it really that obvious?" I asked, turning towards her embarrassedly.

She gave a slight laugh. "Well, you just seemed kinda out of it. I assumed it was because you were tired for some reason. Oh," she remembered, "How was the ride home yesterday? Did everything go alright?"

I smiled nervously. "If you can call a train robbery 'going alright.'" Her eyes widened, and I moved my hands frantically back and forth. "No one was hurt or anything. I was a bit scared, but Kirishima and I handled it. The guy's in jail now."

Uraraka blinked at me before shaking her head and mumbling under her breath. "I can't believe you don't see how amazing you are"

I leaned my head towards her slightly. "What was that?"
"Nothing!" She began laughing nervously before it reduced to a soft cough. After a moment, she cleared her throat with a reddish face and continued. "Annnnyways, is there a reason you're so excited for today?"

A large grin spread across my face. "You'll see in All Might's class."

Uraraka raised a brow. "Oh?"

I laughed. "I can't tell you yet, or it wouldn't be as cool."

She smiled. "I can't wait to see then. Must be awesome if you're so excited about it."

"Yeah." I rubbed the back of my neck nervously, blushing. "I mean, I'm sure nobody else cares as much as I do, but I'm happy, y'know?"

"All that matters is you're happy, right?" Uraraka offered. "Though, I bet it'll be awesome!"

"I hope so, or I'll feel like I hyped this up for nothing," I laughed.

"I mean-"
"Hello, there!" a familiar voice called out, footsteps nearing us quickly.