I r r e d e e m a b l e

Hello!

I said that, about an hour after posting the last chapter, I'd reveal what the codes meant!

The first two referred to Villain!Deku as a whole.

The third pointed to the fact that all of my villain!dekus have ended on the 28th, 6 months after each other.

The fourth referred to the fact that, somehow, in each Villain!Deku, Izuku was able to overcome everything and redeem himself.

The fifth mentioned that he'd break soon (i.e. he won't be able to be redeemed forever).

The sixth referred to the month, July.

And the final code, "Ú÷µþþ²ð÷²Ûàà÷ö÷÷ÿóðþ÷¼," if decrypted on "spellbackwards.com" would be revealed to say "He'll be Irredeemable."

In other words, although he was resilient throughout, by July, Izuku will no longer be able to be redeemed.

"Irredeemable" will be the last Villain!Deku book in this little 6 month series. In a small way, it's sort of like a connected universe in which not all need to be read to understand any of the others.

Of course, I'm sure a lot of you won't be interested, and that's fine.

Feel free to ask any questions, but these are the few answers I have for now:

1. Irredeemable will likely have no ships - at least none that are followed through with.

2. The book will come out in the beginning of July.

3. Chapters won't be as short as they are here.

4. There will be murder, violence, possible mentions of abuse (Hisashi -.-), etc. 

(Requests for certain things are open. 

For example, if you want a certain character killed, let me know and I might have them die. It depends, of course, but there's always the chance. 

You could also say how or why or something like that. 

Suggestions for possible encounters, team-ups, etc. are also welcome!

This isn't all, of course, but its the gist.)

5. I'm not certain, but there might be uncensored swearing.

6. It is highly likely that this'll be an independent Villain!Deku. This basically means that, while he'll probably encounter the LOV, Overhaul, or whoever, he won't join up with them for an extended period of time.

7. If all goes well, I'll have someone edit. (Though I might dip outta that one, Uraraka :P)

8. Izuku will not be redeemed by the end, hence the title, "Irredeemable." This is a pure Villain!Deku.

I'd be happy if you'd read it, but again, if you don't like anything above, it's fine if you don't.

Here's the cover:

I don't really have a costume right now, but I'd like to figure something out for that

I don't really have a costume right now, but I'd like to figure something out for that. Otherwise I suppose I could just go with the suit.

And moving past all that!

Thank you again for finishing "A Change of Heart!"

If you want me to continue or start another story, lmk in the comments!

I'm like, really upset that it's over (god, "It's Over, Isn't It" is playing in my mind on loop B,)) but at the same time I'm really happy?? xD

And like I said, if you'd like, I can do a sequel or something. It'd go through Izuku's teacher life, his relationship with his friends, family, and Uraraka, mention his memories, bring up new and old conflicts, etc.

Anyways!

Thanks (so much) for reading! <3

Edit: Link in this comment :D