Party

in this chapter i made toga act like a meme coz i was bored, so have fun with that B)

xDDD

also i did this becoz 600 followers (!!!!!! tysm) as well as sOMEBODY SAID "MOAR" AGAIN GOD DANG IT- XDD

anyways

please continue B)

---

As I stood on the rooftop, I felt as if I might puke. Beside me were two members of the League - Twice and Toga - and they both looked pleased to be there.

Before me stood Shigaraki - the blue-haired man I'd learned the name of - who had requested the ridiculous mission.

I squeezed my eyes shut. I don't want to do this... But... I gulped, thinking of everyone at U.A. who might get hurt. If I don't...

"Now," Shigaraki grinned, stepping forwards and grabbing my attention. "Your mission will be simple as you're new to this whole thing. I've even provided you with two of our best."

My stomach churned. What horrible thing will they make me do...?

Shigaraki's smile was wicked as he spoke. "Your mission will be..." No. No. No. "...Dealing with a nearby gang."

I blinked. "Huh?"

"Don't act so surprised, brat," Shigaraki rolled his eyes. "They're a nuisance around here and they're stirring up more trouble than I care for. Plus," he scratched his neck absentmindedly, "Their leader is a d***. I hate him."

My face twisted into one of confusion about the whole situation, having figured I'd be doing something much worse.

This didn't make any sense. They were villains. So why would they be having me do something so mundane, and, in all honesty, a bit helpful to the area. It must've been-

"Deku-Kun," Toga tapped on my shoulder suddenly, causing me to jump.

"Wh-what?" I sputtered, eyes wide.

The girl raised a brow. "Jeez. I just wanted to tell you to stop zoning out. We've got to start going now. Shiga left like, forever ago."

I turned slightly, confused to see that Shigaraki was gone.

"You mutter a lot, you know," Toga pointed out, shaking her head. "I guess I can't judge though. But we've better start going before Shiga-Kun gets super mad!"

I gave a slight nod, glancing towards Twice who shrugged before nodding.

"Sorry...," I mumbled. Afterwards, Toga motioned for me to follow her, and I did so along with Twice.

"So, Deku-Kun, how's life been treatin' ya?" she grinned as she ran.

"Not well," I replied with an edge to my voice.

To my surprise, she smiled slightly. "Sorry about that. But we didn't really have a choice. It's not like you would've come willingly."

After getting over my initial shock, I scoffed. "Of course I wouldn't. This is horrible. I don't want to be a villain!"

She giggled and smiled. "It's not that bad once you get used to it. Right, Twicey?" she turned towards him."

He shook his head. "It's awful!!" However, he almost immediately made his voice a bit higher and replied with a completely different response. "Right, Toga!"

I furrowed my brows. "What?" What's up with this guy??

"You know, people don't accept you very much if you're kinda weird," Toga said, still grinning but with a more serious voice. "Like, my quirk is totally villainous, wouldn't you say? I didn't really have any other choice. People judge." After a moment, she became a bit more bubbly again. "Besides, living all free like this is really fun!"