Attack

"Hey, Izuku," Uraraka smiled awkwardly, noticing my nervousness as we stood outside our set building, "It'll be alright. Calm down a bit, m'kay?"

I turned towards her, giving a strained smile. "S-sorry. I'm just a bit worried."

"Remember, Izuku," Uraraka reminded me, "This is a hero course. Even Bakugou wouldn't go too far as to kill you or anything."

I felt my heartbeat slow as I let out a shaky breath. "Alright," I nodded. After a moment with my eyes closed, I turned towards her, smiling. "Thanks, Uraraka."

She gave me a semi-surprised look, a light blush dusting her cheeks. "O-oh! It's really no problem," he laughed nervously. "Anyways," she turned towards the building, "We should uhm, probably should think of a plan."

"Right," I nodded, putting my hand on my chin and glancing down. "I don't know much about either Bakugou or Iida, but I have a basic idea of their quirks. Also, considering how Bakugou didn't seem so fond of me, I'm assuming he'll come straight for me. Iida will be forced to cover the bomb after that. So, while I'm distracting Bakugou, it'd be better if you could sneak upstairs and attempt to reach the bomb or wait for me."

Uraraka stared at me, blinking, causing me to blush. "Oh, uhm," I rubbed the back of my neck, "Sorry, I didn't mean to ramble."

The girl surprised me by smiling. "No, no. You're just really smart is all. Anyways," she didn't pay much attention to my raised brows, "You're right. We need to be ready for this. Neither of them will give up easily. And we're a team, too! We can win this!"

I nodded, clenching my fists. "Yeah."

"Alright, heroes! The five minutes are up!" All Might announced over our communicators. "Get ready... Get set... Go!"

Uraraka and I exchanged a silent nod before heading towards a nearby window, as to not tip them off by going through the main entrance.

Once I was inside, I waved for her to come in, stepping to the side as she landed with a soft clack on her feet before straightening herself.

"How long do you think it'll take for him to come?" Uraraka whispered.

I shrugged to avoid too much talking. "Depends how far they are."
As if on cue, as soon as the two of us stepped around a nearby corner, we began to hear something barreling down the hallway.

"I think that's him," I gulped.

"DEKUUUUUUUUUUUU!" his voice echoed through the halls. The name made my heart drop, but I didn't have the time to wonder why.

Pushing Uraraka to the side, I stepped forwards, nodding as a tip off for her to leave while I handled things.

After a moment, she nodded back, heading down the hallway quickly yet quietly.

As soon as Uraraka disappeared from my vision, blonde tufts of hair came from around the corner before Bakugou's face was in full view.

"There you are!" he yelled upon finally spotting me, hurtling forwards.

Just before his fist reached my face, I leapt to the size, causing dust to fly up around us. Putting my arm over my mouth to prevent a coughing fit, I found my way out of the smoke, watching from the outside as it cleared.

He... He wasn't holding back. What if...

Before I could continue my thought process, Bakugou growled, running forwards. "It won't be that easy, you d*** nerd!" When he came near, he threw his right fist towards me.

My eyes widened as I saw my hand clenched around his fist. "What the...," I mumbled to myself.

Bakugou narrowed his eyes, tearing his hand away. "How did you know I'd do that?" he asked accusingly.