Shoto Todoroki

"Hello!" Uraraka chirped as I sat down for lunch.

I smiled. "Hey."

"Midoriya, are you alright?" Ashido asked. "I mean, after what happened in the morning.

I laughed, rubbing the back of my neck. "Yeah, that was kinda weird, huh? Sorry, I don't really know what happened. Uhm..."

Yaoyorozu smiled. "It's alright." Though, I could sense a tension surrounding each of my friends.

As we talked, a boy with - to be best described - macaroni colored hair (including a black lightning streak) sat down. "Hey," he said, my eyes trailing him.

"Hello, Kaminari," Iida greeted him. Kaminari nodded in response, and Jiro spoke up.

"Whatcha doin here, Jammingway?" she smirked.

Kaminari raised his head quickly. "I told you to stop calling me- hOLY!" he did a double take at me and I awkwardly raised my hand and smiled.

"Hello," I laughed nervously.

Kaminari looked in between the others, to which they just shrugged, and he sighed. "You know what - I'm too tired to care."

I raised a brow. "Huh?"

Jiro sighed. "Don't worry about it. He's just an idiot."

"Hey!" Kaminari protested.

Laughing, I smiled at him. "Nice to meet you."

Kaminari suspiciously squinted his eyes at me before nodding slowly.

"Hey there!" the redhead from the first day walked over, grinning.

"Kirishima, save me!" Kaminari spun around quickly, pleading. "She's bullying me!"

Kirishima laughed slightly, much to Kaminari's displeasure.

"Well this is becoming quite the party," I muttered to myself, laughing slightly.

Kirishima only seemed to notice me after hearing my comment. His head snapped in my direction, eyes wide.

"Uh, hey there," I said awkwardly.

"Calm down, Kirishima," Ashido sighed. "He's not a bad guy."

Kirishima blinked at the irony of the comment - though I didn't understand why it was ironic. He then glanced towards Kaminari, who simply shrugged and continued to scroll through his phone.

"Hey, I guess," Kirishima said reluctantly.

"You sure sound excited," I joked.

Kirishima just looked annoyed.

"Sorry...," I mumbled.

"Really, Kirishima," Iida sighed, "There's no need to be rude."

Kirishima's jaw dropped. "Even you?!"

"Yes, I understand that people can change. It was hard to accept at first, but I'll have to respond according to the person he is now," Iida explained quickly.

"Besides," Ashido added, "You know what Aizawa Sensei said."

"I really feel like I'm missing something here," I mentioned, but no one responded.

Kirishima stared at me for a moment before some of the tension faded - though, not all of it. "Alright...," he spoke hesitantly. "Well, I should be going. Uh... See you!" he waved before walking off.

I raised my brow. "That was weird."

Ashido shrugged, sighing. "Boys will be dumb, I guess."

"Wait-"