Insanity

omgmgmgm im so sorry about the shortness of this chapter >_<

i really tried to write as much as i could (if you noticed the intense detail in the beginning xD) and (unfortunately) the chapter can't really be added to the end or beginning of another soooo

sorry about that 

hope its still enjoyable tho <3

also read the bottom, tis important B,)

---

Absentmindedly, I rose from my bed, glancing over tiredly at the clock. "It's past midnight," I mumbled to myself.

As I sat upwards, I clenched my teeth, a sudden pain shooting through my skull. I pressed my palm against my forehead, letting out a slight hiss as it pounded. I hate headaches...

Pushing myself off my bed, I sighed, stumbling towards the door before flicking the light on. Quietly, I cracked the door open and stepped outside my room, wincing as it shut behind me.

After a moment without any disturbances, I crept down the hall, even though I had little to no remembrance of where All Might kept medication and such.

I glanced upwards, furrowing my brows. I think he said something about the bathroom...?

Figuring it was my best bet, I turned around the corner and easily found myself in the bathroom, tile cold on my bare feet. Still, I flicked the lights on, making sure that too much didn't escape through the crack in the door.

After rummaging through a few drawers, I glanced around before my eyes fell upon a cabinet above the toilet. Stepping carefully on top of it, I opened the cabinet. All of All Might's stuff is so high up... Probably because he's so tall, I speculated.

Shaking my head, I got back on track, opening the cabinets once I found that my footing was stable. I pushed a few items aside before finding it, quickly placing the bottle on the counter beside me.

I was about to hop down when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. Curious, I glanced at the name, freezing once I saw my own printed finely on the bottle.

Hesitantly, I reached my hand back up, turning the bottle and reading the prescription. 

My throat felt dry upon reading that it was some sort of insanity medication. What...?

"Young Midoriya," a familiar voice said from behind me, causing my body to stiffen. "What are you doing in here?"

I turned towards All Might, movements almost robotic as my stomach churned. "I... had a headache..."

All Might furrowed his brows, stepping forwards. "What's wrong?

"I..." I felt like throwing up as I stared at him. Hand shaking, I held the bottle out before him. "Wh-what's this?"

"Now you're just a normal kid. Remember that."

If that was true...

Then why...

All Might looked pale. "Uhm..."

"Why do they say my name on them?" I croaked.

"Because...," he mumbled before raising his head, "They're yours."

I put on a nervous smile, stepping down. "N-no, they can't be. You said-"

"They're yours, Midoriya. They're only to help you, it's nothing to be ashamed of," All Might attempted to soothe me.