Stupid

plot amirite

ik i usually say how my chapters suck but i really do dislike this one, but it was the best I could do hhhhh (I tried thinking of something else to do/rewriting but :///)

please forgive me yeeeey <33

---

My hands shook as I held my lunch tray in my hands, my legs behaving similarly as I practically stumbled over myself as I walked through the cafeteria.

I gulped, the attention infinitely worse in such a large area. Everyone there had seen it. They all knew. They all-

"Izuku?" Uraraka's voice said questioningly and hesitantly, causing my head to snap over in her direction. I glanced up and down, surprised to have found myself near my usual lunch table.

"Oh," I simply said, unsure of what else to say. Sensing the tension in the air, I awkwardly smiled. "Uhm... I'm just going to..." Without thinking, I turned around, taking in a shaky breath. "I'll go eat somewhere else."

"It's alright, Midoriya," Iida said, clearly concerned. "You can sit here."

"Nobody's mad at you about yesterday," Kaminari said, seemingly unfazed. "It was Bakugou's fault anyway."

Jiro flicked the back of his neck, causing him to yelp. "You idiot!"

"Whaaat?" he rubbed his hand where she had hit him, somewhat annoyed.

I turned around, eyes searching the table nervously. None of them seemed particularly upset towards me but...

My eyes fell upon Uraraka, seeing her red face as she avoided looking at me.

"But..."

"Just sit down, Midoriya," Todoroki said, seemingly oblivious to the situation as he slurped on his soba noodles.

Hesitantly, I nodded, awkwardly lowering myself into my usual seat. I saw Uraraka visibly stiffen as I did so, but I tried not to pay much attention to her nervousness. She has a right. I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fi-

"Are you doing okay, Midoriya?" Yaoyorozu leaned forwards slightly, concerned. "You're a bit pale."

Turning towards her, my expression turned from slight surprise to an awkward smile. "Huh? Oh, I'm fine," I replied, giving a nervous laugh.

"Midoriya," Iida said, connecting eyes with me. "I... I don't blame you for anything, alright? Please don't look down on yourself or anything of the sort."

"I... I'll be sure not to," I smiled, trying not to cry.

"You're still our friend, Midoriya," Mina smiled softly. "Don't forget that."

I let out another shaky breath. "T-thank you." I was right. I have nothing to worry about. They don't hate me. It's okay.

"Anyways, moving on from that," Mina said, somehow lifting the tension as she sat up, smiling, "Bakugou was somehow right about one thing."

My heart fell. "What was that?"

A grin spread across her face as she turned towards Uraraka. "Right, O-cha-co?" she playfully poked the girl in the arm, stressing out the syllables of her name.

I turned towards Uraraka confusedly as she looked down, face reddening further.

"What does she mean?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing much," Mina grinned. "Except that she loveeesss-"

"No!" Uraraka yelped, burying her face in her hands. "No I don't!"