The Article

yo

sorry for the late update, I just suck at transitioning from action to normal stuff xD

also I have a Discord, if you didn't know (also in this comment! xD)

alright, continue on! >;D

---

-x- Izuku Midoriya's POV -x-

At the library, I searched for heroes as usual, notebook beside me. As I scanned the page, my eyes drifted to an article, with a familiar picture catching my attention.

Furrowing my brows, I dragged the mouse to the article, clicking onto it and reading the headline.

I re-read the title over and over again, feeling, hoping that I was reading it incorrectly. "N-no," I whispered breathlessly.

"Izuku Midoriya, Former Villain Known as 'Deku,' Attends U.A. High."

---

I told you, you're nothing but a villain.

My hands shook as I walked into the classroom, a piece of paper balled up in my fist.

"Midoriya," Aizawa glanced up, "You're late."

You don't need to keep up this charade anymore.

I stopped in the doorway, body rattling with my rapid breaths.

"Izuku?" Uraraka stood, "Are you alright?"

Just be who you were meant to be.

After a moment of silence, I raised my head, eyes narrowed. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked, voice shaking.

"Is there something wrong?" Aizawa asked, concerned.

I stomped my foot on the ground, throwing the paper forwards. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!"

Mina carefully picked the sheet off the ground, her pink complexion paling as she read. "It's an article about... Deku."

Aizawa looked more alert. "Where in the world did you find that?"

"It was on the news," I said, anger bubbling up inside me. "Why would you hide something like that from someone?!" I barked.

"I told you not to dig into it," he sighed, shaking his head. "Just come here, and we can-"

"QUIET!" I shouted. After a moment, I stood straight, grinning. "Now I remember everything."

"I-Izuku?" Uraraka said breathlessly.

I turned towards her, blowing a kiss towards her surprised face. "It's Deku, sweetie!"

Without any warning, I charged forwards, knocking Aizawa off his feet and ripping the scarf from his neck before throwing it to the side. He gritted his teeth, eyes red as he attempted to restrain me.

"Did someone forget that I don't have a quirk?!" I laughed madly, pulling a knife from my pocket.

"Put that down, now," Aizawa growled.

"Midoriya!" Kirishima stood, "Just stop this! We don't care any-"

"Shut up, red-head!" I spat, narrowing my eyes towards him. "You wanted nothing to do with me before. Now," I turned back towards Aizawa, "I see why." The students began to stand, and I could tell they were antsy. "Oh, and don't think about doing anything, because I'll kill you all too."

Bakugo stood, growling. "I knew you were still scum."

"Thanks, Kacchan!~" I giggled, shooting him a glance as I fended off Aizawa. As soon as the pro's fist grazed me cheek, I turned my attention back towards him. "This is getting a bit annoying, isn't it? But," I sighed, seeing that Bakugo was charging towards me, "There's no way I'll be able to take you down with blondie over here in my way."