Strange

As we headed up the floors, Toga and Twice were easily able to catch the guards (ironically) off guard and bring them down without incident with the help of my tips.

"Aren't you going to take anyone out yourself, Deku-Kun?" Toga asked curiously, throwing her head back as we headed up.

I stiffened slightly. "No."

"Awwwh, you're no fun," she giggled before turning back around.

I gulped. Right. They're still villains. I can't be letting my guard down around them.

You've said guard like, 3 times in your thoughts now.

Shut up.

Just sayin'.

My eye twitched. Why are you even here?!

Bored.

I let out an annoyed breath, and I'm sure my thoughts would've continued pestering me .but by then we'd made it to the stairs to the top floor.

"Ready, Deku-Kun? Twicey?" Toga grinned.

I gave a slight nod, and Twice replied. "Nope! Of course!"

"Alright then," she giggled, licking her lips. "Time to go stab some guys."

"Please stop saying that," I mumbled, but she likely didn't hear me as she didn't reply.

We all quickly made it up the stairs and stood outside the door.

"Alright, so we should pr-"

However, before I could continue, Toga burst through the door, grinning. "Hey there, Mr. Bossman!" she said after a moment.

My hand instinctively flew up and smacked my face before I dragged it downwards, sighing. "Alright then," I mumbled, nodding toward Twice. We then joined her as she pointed accusingly at a man who sat before us, a confused look on his face.

"What's going on?"

Toga grinned smugly, placing her hands on her hips. "We're here to stab you!"

I laughed nervously, covering her mouth and noticing his narrowed eyes. "No, no. We're just here to ask you to stop causing trouble."

He growled, standing. "What does that mean?"

I gulped at his full height. "Uh..."

"Shiga-Kun totally hates you!" Toga laughed, wrenching my hand from her lips.

"And!" Twice piped up, "We're here to help! I mean - to help take you down!"

I wanted to curl up and die. They certainly weren't being smart about the whole issue...

That's what I'm saying.

I don't need you here too.

Rude.

I ignored my weird mind-voice thing and nervously smiled at the man. "Listen, all we need is for you to calm down around the area. Or, preferably, leave," I said awkwardly.

"Who are you brats?!" he spat. He turned towards his guards. "Get them out of here!"

"Waitwaitwait," I gulped, "We can work this out, can't we?"

The man simply narrowed his eyes, and his guards charged towards us.

"C'mon, Deku-Kun!" Toga grinned, running forwards with her knife in hand, "Stop waiting around and do something!"