Villain

The_Fanatic20 said "Moar :3"

so here we are

xDD

continue on B)

bECAUSE THIS IS MY FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR AAAAAAAHAHYEAWZSHEAUH

---

"It's my fault," a familiar voice panicked, their speech muffled. "I shouldn't have left him alone!"

"No, it's my fault for not stopping Bakugou from going wild," another disheartened and clearer voice said.

I felt my eyes open slowly, everything blurry before I blinked a few times. Groaning, I sat upwards. "What's going on?" I mumbled.

A gasp came from my side. "Izuku!" the first voice shouted, drawing my attention. I squinted for a moment before my eyes widening, recognizing the person's face.

"Uraraka!" I let out. I glanced to the side, seeing Iida sitting with a surprised yet relieved face next to her. "Iida!"

"Izuku, you're alright..." Uraraka whispered, tears forming in her eyes.

My face transformed into one filled with worry. "Uraraka? Are you alright? What's wrong?" I asked, shooting upwards.

"Midoriya, don't sit up so fast!" Iida said panicked, causing me to give him a confused look. "Don't you remember? You were incredibly hurt!"

I blinked, glancing down before I remembered Bakugou's enraged face. "Oh...," I mumbled.

"You sure do find yourself here a lot," an older voice sighed. Recovery Girl.

I turned to the side, smiling sheepishly. "Uhm... Sorry..."

"Yeah, yeah. Just stop getting yourself into trouble." After she got out her annoyance, she gave me a light smile. "Really, sonny. I may be the school nurse, but I don't enjoy seeing students hurt."

I nodded, slightly surprised. "Y-yes, ma'am."

"You should be fine. Surprisingly enough, your injuries weren't as bad as they seemed. Still, be careful. You did hit your head." After a moment, she finished, standing up and sighing. "Alright, you can go with your friends now. Your next class should be starting soon."

Once again, I gave her a slightly surprised nod before turning towards Uraraka and Iida.

"I'm glad you're okay now, Midoriya!" Iida said, clearly concerned. I couldn't help but give a light smile. Even though the boy could definitely go a bit overboard with rules and such, he cared.

"I was so worried," Uraraka put her head in her hands. "I shouldn't have just left you there..."

"No, no!" my eyes widened as I shook my head. "It's not either of your guys' fault. I was the one who told you to leave. And Iida," I faced him, "You had no way of knowing what Bakugou would do."

After a moment, the two slightly smiled.

"Anyways," I said, laughing awkwardly, "Class is soon, right? I don't want the teachers to kill me or for you guys to get in trouble, so we should probably get going."

Luckily, with the mention of class, Iida was quickly back to his old self. "Yes!" he stood, straightening himself. "This prestigious academy deserves the best students! And to be students worthy of that title, we should always attend our classes!"

I laughed. "Exactly."

Standing up, I began to follow Iida out the door when suddenly I felt a tug on my arm.