Midnight Snack || Ron Weasley

*this was requested for the reader to be a Hufflepuff*

"—ey hey Y/N wake up." Was the first thing I heard when I woke up to someone shaking my shoulder lightly and whispering. Why was I on the floor? Who was shaking me? Why was I on the floor?! Rather than keep questioning myself for answers, that I did not have, lI decided to open my eyes to person who was still shaking me and asking me to wake up.

"Ron?" Of course it was Ron, who else would find me other than the boy I had a crush on. "Where am I?" I finally asked him after looking around at our very dark surroundings. "Oh we're in the corridor near the kitchens." Ron replied after he finally stopped shaking me. "What time is it?" I yawned out, I was sleeping in a corridor for a reason apparently so it must be late. "It's past lights out that's for sure." Past lights out? Oh no I am not getting detention for this. I quickly scrambled to my feat, almost knocking down Ron in the process, and tried to determine which way to get back to my common room. I was just about to set off back to the Hufflepuff common room when a thought popped into my head, why was Ron out so late?

"Ron." "Yes thats me." He was smiling and rocking on his heels as he waited for me to continue. "Why are you out so late and near my common room?" It was a very known fact that the Hufflepuff common room was near the kitchens but no one but a Hufflepuff could ever really find it, they never knew where to look. "I was going to try and sneak into the kitchens for a midnight snack." He was speaking triumphantly as if it weren't the most idiotic plan in the world. "Do you even know hot to get into the kitchens?" His face fell for a moment when he realized his plan wasn't exactly the best. "No I don't really. Hm but I guess I'll figure it out. But what were you doing sleeping in the middle of the corridor?" "Good question, I have no idea." I really had no idea, the last thing I remember was studying with a couple Ravenclaw friends in the library.

"It doesn't matter now I have to get back to my common room before I get in trouble, and you should too." I absolutely do not want to get given detention for doing absolutely nothing. "But the kitchens." Ron whined out. Did he seriously want food that badly? "Fine if you want detention that's your problem. I for one am going to actually go back to my bed." I started turning in the direction of my common room before being stoped once again by Ron speaking. "Wait, isn't your common room by the kitchens?" He is going to ask me what I think he's going to ask right? "Yes it is." I sighed hoping he wasn't going to ask me to get him in the kitchen. "So you know how to get in then?" Ron seemed all happy when he asked me that I think he even bounced a little. "To my common room? Of course I do I sleep there why would I not." He didn't specify so why not be a little sarcastic. "Bloody hell Y/N you know what I meant." "Yes Ron I know how to get into the kitchens." I already felt bad for teasing him he was so happy before so I told him the truth, I did know how to get in. I've gotten into the kitchens before, the older kids teach you once you get into fourth year, it's a little tradition in the Hufflepuff house.

"Will you help me?" "No." I answered him plainly, I was not getting in trouble because of a cute red head. "Please Y/N." Oh merlin he's using puppy dog eyes I can't resist those for long. "No Ron." I was holding my ground trying to make myself stay strong. "Please I'll do anything." Just a little bit longer and he'll give up. "Anything?" He nodded at my response a huge smile replacing his pleading eyes. "Then no." The puppy dog eyes were gone and I no longer had to force myself to say no, I won. "Ughhh you're no fun." He turned away and began sulking in the opposite direction of where he really wanted to go.