CHAPTER 1 Discovery

Deku's POV:

After the sports festival. Kacchan was escorted to his room. In the chains he was in on stage. Kirashima was leading him to his room.

"Hey Kirashima! I yelled."

He looked back at me with a shocked expression on his face.

"Why's Kacchan still in chains?"

"it's because Bakugo might try to fight Todoroki again. So until tomorrow he'll be like this In his room."

"Need some help getting him there?"

Kirashima yelled at me with fear in his voice, "NO!!"

I flinched and said "oh okay sorry for bothering you. I'll just go now."

Kacchan starts to grin and lick his lips. That's when Kirashima puts the muzzle on Kacchan and rushes him to his dorm room. I thought that was weird. So I followed them. I hid behind the corner right outside Kacchan's dorm room. I heard a ruckus from in the room. After about 10 minutes, Kirashima came out with a bandage on his arm like he was hurt. I acted like I was just passing by. when I saw Kirashima put an extra lock on his door.

"Is Kacchan that upset at Todoroki?"

"Yeah so don't go inside or he might hurt you because he can't fight Todoroki. "

"So that's why your arm is hurt. I swear Kacchan can be so stubborn."

Kirashima smiles and chuckles. "Yeah that's our Bakugo for ya. He can act so unmanly at times and more like an animal."

I laugh and say "He's always been that way ever since we were kids."

"Is that right?"

I nod yes.

"Well I'm going to bed Midoriya. "

"okay so am I. "

Kirashima went to his room and I went to mine that was next to Kacchan's room.

I take off my shirt and shorts because I sleep in just my boxers. I lay down on my bed and cover up. Not long after that I was asleep. After awhile I was woken up by a loud thud. I sat straight up in bed. looking around for what could have made that sound. The sound was coming from not my room but Kacchan's. So I got up and put my ear against the wall. listening to Kacchan.

*chains rattling,* Thud thud grrrr "MMMMMH!!"

It sounds like Kacchan is in pain. So I run out of my room and break the lock on his door that Kirashima put on. I opened the door and saw Kacchan chained up. He's thrashing around trying to get free. The chains cutting into him.

"Kacchan calm down I'm getting you out of those restraints okay. "

Kacchan looked at me and calmed down. He's panting then he relaxes as I approach him. As I take off his shackles on his legs. Kacchan is looking down at me.

"There, now let me get your arms free."

Kacchan looks away from me as I undo his cuffs. He stayed still so I could remove the muzzle. As I moved the muzzle away. I saw him smiling.

"Thank you Deku. "

Before I could say your welcome. he grinned and I saw fangs.

Kacchan pinned me on his bed.

"Wh...what are you doing Kacchan? "

I could feel my cheeks getting warm like I was blushing.

Kacchan puts a finger to his lips.

"shhh I don't like it when my meal talks to me."

My eyes widen with fear.

"WH-MMMM!!!"

Kacchan put his hand over my mouth and said.

"Be quiet and hold still. It'll be easier and less painful that way."

___________________________________________________
A//N

Please check the table of contents for the correct chapter order. For some reason I can't correct and put them in the intended order. This notice is so you can enjoy the story as intended.  Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the story ❤😊