CHAPTER 34: Loves Last Moments

Deku's POV :

I walk over to Kacchan and see that he's about to die. His body starts turning to ashes.

"I....I'm s..sorry for everything I p..put you threw growing up.  if I c..could I would take it all b..back and be nicer to you. I love you Izuku Midoriya."

Blood starts to come from my mouth as I kiss Kacchan one last time. My hands holding him as we kiss passionetly. Mine and his blood dripping from our lips. It was at this moment I couldn't feel my legs anymore. 

"I love you too Katsuki Bakugo."

He smiles genuinely for the first time I've ever seen as his body completely crumbles in my arms. I laid my head in his ashes and said.

"I'll see you again soon my love."

Todoroki had grazed my heart just like Kacchan. So I started to crumble as well. The room we're in is on fire because I had broken free from the chains before his flames could touch me. The room is engulfed as my ashes mix in with Kacchan's.

Kirishima's POV:

I go back to my senses and I have no idea what's happening. This castle that I'm outside of is burned down. Not to mention the taste of blood in my mouth  that I can't explain why it's there. The last thing I remember is a scarred guy with blue eyes telling me to help his progeny out and I saw fangs. I started to attack him because I figured out he turned Bakugo.  Then he bit me. It was at that moment I remembered everything I had done.  So I ran to where the room would've been where Midoriya and Bakugo were at. I moved a huge stone that was from the roof and a tun of ashes were underneath it. All of a sudden a massive gust of wind blew the ashes in the sky. When I looked up. I saw the sun rise with a rainbow over it. At that moment I realized  they were gone. So I waved goodbye to my friends as they flew threw the air. Tears falling like heavy rain fall.

"Goodbye my friends."

      TO BE CONTINUED