CHAPTER 9: Loosing To Win

Deku's POV:

I think to myself, If I run away then I win right?

I reach for the door nob and Kacchan says.

"If you run away then that's considered giving up. Just last 2 minutes and I'll leave you alone."

I flinched and said, fine I will you'll see!

Kacchan smirks and lights an incent.

"Wh...What's that for?"

"It's to make your room smell better you damn nerd."

"uh oh okay. "

He then blowed the smoke from it at me. this sent shivers down my spine. It was like feeling his breath hit me during love making.

"HUH! Wait why am i thinking about that at a time like this!? DAMNIT!"

"Awww what's wrong nerd? you got a hard on for me already? heheh!"

"N...NO!"

"Then why are you undressing?"

"HUH!?"

I looked down and saw that I was naked. I told my legs to get back away from Kacchan but they went the other way.

"Kacchan I don't know what you are doing to me but please stop it."

"Awww that's cute. You're begging me to let you go. Here's the thing. I've had a crush on your nerdy ass since we were kids. Now that I have you. I don't ever want to let go of you."

I was in shock when I heard him say that. My cheeks burning from blushing so much. My body starts craving his so badly that I run up and kiss him.

"I've always loved you too Kacchan. "

"I know nerd, i know."