CHAPTER 25: Hiding Out

Deku's POV:

We knew if we went back to school. The hunters would catch us again. So we went in the woods on the outscerts of town. There we found a house that looks run down. The place must've been abandoned for years because it was starting to collapse.

"Kacchan are you sure we should stay here? It doesn't look safe."

"Look Deku we can't be picky. This is just until the hunters leave town. "

"Okay then"

Once we walked inside. I couldn't help myself any longer. I wrapped my arms around Kacchan and kissed him passionately. His hands clasping my face so gently as our tungues did the tango together.

"I love you so much that it hurts Kacchan. "

" Oh shut up and kiss me nerd."

I chuckled and kissed him again. My hand going down his back. Once I reach his boxers. My hand slips in and 2 fingers go in.

"D..Deku what are you doing? I'm your maker so I get to be the top."

" I'm sorry Kacchan."

I pull my fingers out and flip it so he's on top of me.

"Is this better kacchamm-?"

I was interrupted when he kissed me. As he was about to break from the kiss. With no warning or finger play. Kacchan thrusts hard and deep inside of me.

"NNAAHN!"

"Heheh You like that? How about some of this?"

He thrusts faster and harder.

" HAAAH! Yes Kacchan more please NAHAAH!"

"Fine huh I'll go huh all out on you Grrah!"

We wrapped our arms around each other and move in such motions. That he was thrusting in me as my ass clinches around his dick. We were in perfect sync. Our faces just inches away from each other. Panting like dogs in the summer heat and the acational moan escaping our mouths. Right as we were about to climax. We set our heads on each others shoulder. At the moment of truth. I bit Kacchan at the same time he bit me. This caused the sensation to last longer and feel 10 times better. We moaned together in pleasure.

"GHAAH!"

"OH FUUUUUCKHHH Deku!"

After we calmed down and Kacchan pulled out of me. We fell asleep in each other's arms.