CHAPTER 29: How I Was Turned

Bakugou's POV:

This Feeling of not being able to move reminds me of that day.

*FLASHBACK*

I was walking home from school on a Friday.  It was night out because I was studying in the library where it's nice and quiet unlike my house. I passed by an alley that was next to the train station. As I passed by I heard someone say.

"Hey kid I need some help please."

I walked in the alley and said.

" Yeah sure I don't mind. After all that's what the future number one hero does."

As I got up next to him in order to look for injuries. He grabbed me by the wrist. I looked him in the eyes and said.

"HEY LET GO YOU CREEP!!"

I tried pulling away but my body wouldn't move.

"Shhh don't scream or yell for help."

As soon as he said that.  I couldn't utter a single word. It was like my voice was locked.

"Now show me your neck."

I moved my head to reveal it and that's when I saw his fangs. My heart was beating fast and hard with fear.

" Thanks kid you're a life saver."

He sinks his fangs deep in my neck. I could feel my body starting to get weak. The pain was so intense that I would have screamed my voice out. Not long after that I fainted. When I woke up. I was in an abandoned building and chained to a chair.

"Good your finally awake."

I tried to speak but I was still under the trance because he wouldn't take his eyes off mine.

"Now as thanks for the meal I'll give you something amazing.  I'm giving you immortality."

He walks towards me and bites his bottom lip with his fangs. Then he grabs my head and moves it to the side. Revealing the other side that he didn't bite.

"I bet your wondering why the trance is still working even when my gaze isn't in your eyes right? That's because I put my fangs in you before the five seconds were up for you to regain your senses. Now welcome to the vampire family."

When he bit me this time. The pain was like I was being frozen to death. This time he only drank a little of my blood. I passed out and woke up on Sunday. He left a note that reads.

<Sorry I'm not home kid but I got a job offer and had to leave. So As your maker and master. I Touya Todoroki, also known as Dabi comand you to never tell anyone about what happened between us. You can tell people I'm your maker and master but don't tell them anything else.>

I ran home and when I got to school the next day. Weird hair found out about me because I was drinking a blood pack in the nurses office.