CHAPTER 3: Feeling A Pulse

Deku's POV:

I hear Kacchan leave his room. So I start banging on the sides and top of the footlocker. In Hope's someone would find me.

"HMMMMMPH!" THUD THUD THUD. "MMMH!"

I couldn't stop my tears anymore. All I could do is hope someone finds me soon.

After sometime that felt like forever. I heard Kacchan come back in with Kirashima. It sounds like they're arguing.

"I'M FINE WEIRD HAIR NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"Okay but just remember that I'll help you when it gets to be too much for you."

"Yeah yeah I know now get out."

"Okay see you tomorrow Bakugo. "

"TCH"

I hear the door shut and Kacchan walking over. He opens the closet door and opens the container. I look up at him. Eyes red from crying so much. He grabs my shirt and pulls me up and out. I squirm around trying to escape. Kacchan starts laughing at my pitiful attempt.

"HAHAHAH! You're not getting away that easy. "

Kacchan throws me on the bed and straddled me. As Kacchan looks at me . I can't take my eyes away from him. It's almost like I'm in a trance. My heart is racing. I am laying on my side. Hands behind my back, and legs together. Kacchan has his right knee by my crotch. His other knee by my backside. The second he shows his fangs. I start to feel weird again. I feel my cheeks burning. Just before he bites me again. He stops and says.

"Deku are you blushing? I had no idea you were into this. "

My eyes widen as I realize that the weird feeling was me attracted to Kacchan.
I try pleading with him to let me go.

"Fhmmm. mm mn hm
* Please let me go*"

Kacchan blushes a little and says. "You are so damn sexy like this." Then he smirks and starts to rip off my clothes.

"You're mine nerd. now let's have some fun. Heheh!"