CHAPTER 20: HQ Rescue

Deku's POV:

When I wake up. I don't feel any different. I think to myself. Was it all a dream? I go to stretch but I can't move. Now that I think about it. I can't even see where I am. I think Kacchan's maker has me tied up! I squirm around trying to break free , but to no avail. So I start screaming for help.

HMMMF!!

Wait I'm gagged too!? No this can't be right. I got to find Kacchan and get out of here.

Hey you can't go in there. AAAH!

*THUD THUD!*

HMH!?

What's going on outside of the room I'm in?

Just then the door to the room I'm in busts open. I can tell by how loud it was when it fell that it's a heavy door almost metallic.

Someone cuts me loose and I fall to the ground. They take off my gag and blindfold. The masked man busts a nearby window then runs me to a bedroom down the hall.

"There you're safe now Midoriya."

"Wait I know that voice are you Todoroki?"

He takes off his mask and says yeah it's me. You'll be safe in my room. No one will think to look here.

"Okay but where are we?"

"At the vampire hunters headquarters. "

Gulp. "Where's Kacchan at?"

"I'm sorry but he's gone Midoriya. They killed him on site."

"No it can't be. HUH! hold on a sec your room in the hunters hq!?"

"Yeah I'm a vamp hunter but I'm not responsible for what happened to you and Bakugou. I want to save the vampires by watching there numbers,and making sure they don't cause trouble. For humanity and themselves. "

"Then how did we get here?"

"I was followed by another hunter."