CHAPTER 33: A cornered Beast

Shoto's POV:

As I turn around to face Midoriya. I saw his fangs getting sharper. So I shoot a massive fire blast in his direction. The flames instantly melted the candles. Midoriya's hair was in the way of seeing his eyes because he is looking down. His tears turn to blood as he looks up at me.

"You're gonna pay for what you did Shoto Todoroki."

His voice has a demonic undertone like I've never heard before. So I held my stake tightly.

"Try me prince. I'll stake you before you can say blood bank."

In less than a second later. Midoriya had broken free from the chains and was less then a foot infrunt of me. He smirked like a monster as Saliva ran down his fangs. Midoriya licks his lips and says.

"Blood bank mother fucker."

At that moment he grabbed my head. His hand over my eyes. I stabbed my stake in him but I don't know where.

"Grrraah!"

He yells as he breaks the wall that was behind me by using my body. Midoriya then proceeds to throw me in the middle of the room right under the  chandelier. As I cough up blood from my broken ribs piercing my lungs. Midoriya jumps on the chandelier. I start laughing and say.

" I'm a necromancer.  I'll just bring myself back once you're done until you give out from exostion."

"You think so huh?"

I smile at him like I've won.

"Look around you Todoroki. you're surrounded by my kind."

As I look around to see what he's talking about.  My eyes widen with fear. He's right about that but all of these ghouls and vampires are under my control. Right as I start to calm down. I feel something poor on top of me. I  look up to see Midoriya had cut his wrists wide open with a single nail scratch. His blood pouring on top of me.

"What are you doing Midoriya?"

"Just feeding the hungry that's all. HEHEHEH!"

I'm being surrounded on all sides. With every swing of my arms and legs. One of them bites or holds me down. 

"NO STOP IT LEAVE ME ALONE VAMPS!! AAAAHAAHAH!"

I see Midoriya start to walk away. so I yell out.

"Izuku I'm sorry please call them off I beg you!"

"Kacchan pleaded with you and you didn't stop until he was dead. Payback's a bitch. After all once they get their fill from you. They'll turn you so your necromancer abilities will be gone.
Then You'll meet the true death."

He pulls the stake out of his chest and I finally see where I got him. Right before everything goes dark.