CHAPTER 19: Hunters

Bakugou's POV:

"What the hell are you doing here icy hot?"

"I'm here for you and Midoriya. I'm taking you to the hunters headquarters."

"Wait the vampire hunters!? "

"Yes now come quietly or I'll chain you with silver. "

"Silver is werewolves ya Dumbass."

"Actually the vamps started that roomer so no one would use silver on them. After all that's the reason why you were so weak just a few minutes ago. So that just proves that I'm right about this."

"GRRR!!"

Icy hot reaches for Deku, but I stratle him. Looking up at Icyhot like I could rip him to shreds. As he reaches down again. I start to lunge at him with murderous intent. Right as my sharpened claw like nails were about to reach his throat. Something got a hold of me and started pulling me away. I think to myself damnit I was only two inches away from killing him and leaving with Deku. As I was being pulled away. That smug bastard picked up Deku off the floor and put him over his shoulder.

"DON'T TOUCH HIM YOU HALF N HALF BASTAAAARD!"

I start pulling to break free from the grip of this thing that has me.

"See you at the execution platform Bakugou. Heheh!"

I try reaching out my hand ,but I'm too far in this black goo that's strong as steel. After he walks out with Deku. All I can see is darkness.