CHAPTER 23: True Intentions

Deku's POV:

As Todoroki pulls the trigger.  I grab the stake in mid air while running towards him and holding Kacchan. In a matter of 2 seconds.  I had the stake at Todoroki's throat. His face turned pale with fear.

"See you're no match for me like this Todoroki.  Be glad you were my friend. If it wasn't  for that I would have split you down the middle and ripped out your heart with my fangs. "

After I said that he started to cry as he fell to his knees. I start walking away and Todoroki says.

"All I wanted to do was avenge my brothers death by killing the son of the original vampire."

I stop and listen to what he has to say. Kacchan gets that iron mask off once he regains strength.

"When I was seven. A vampire by the name of All For One came to my house.  After his attack.  There was only a puddle of blood in Touya's room. My dad said that the vampire was the original and that he killed Touya.  He also said that he had a son by a human. When a vampire turns another.  They'll never become human again.  Even if their maker is killed.  If they are turned and don't turn another.  Then when the maker is killed.  They'll become human again. However the original vampire family is different.  If the original vampire gets a human pregnant. Then all his energy goes to the child once it's born, and because the mom is human. The vampire strength and abilities will be sealed inside of the child. That is unless someone turns him, or his mother dies. If his mom dies then he'll go mad and release the power with in. I'm so stupid.  I honestly thought I could kill the son of the one who killed my brother. When I can't even kill normal vampires like you two."

"Hey Deku put me down for a sec."

"Yeah sure thing Kacchan. "

I set Kacchan on his feet and he gets halfway between me and Todoroki.

"Hey Icyhot! Touya didn't die. He was my maker."

Kacchan walks back towards me and grabs my hand. As we walk away Kacchan says.

"All For One didn't kill your brother, you did."