CHAPTER 22: Brutality

Deku's POV:

The thought racing threw my mind at this moment is.

Kacchan's alive!? Why would Todoroki lie to me?

I get out of his grip to walk towards where Kacchan is, 
but Todoroki stands in my way.

"I won't let you go any further Midoriya. "

When Todoroki said that. All I could feel is rage building inside me. I pushed Todoroki out of the way with such a force. That he hit the wall twenty feet behind him. I could feel my fangs protruding out for the first time.

The guards noticed me and tried blocking the door. With a single glance from me. They moved out of the way. I barely pushed on the door and it fell off its hinges. Kacchan is chained in silver with an iron mask on. The mask is part blindfold with a bite guard like cage piece at his mouth.

"What is it now you hunting basterds? Has my excicusion been moved up again? Well do your worst just so long as you leave Deku alone. "

"Kacchan it's me. I'm here to break you out of here. "

"Don't touch these chains Deku.  They'll--"

"I know don't worry about me. I got this."

Kacchan smiles and I grab the chains with my bear hands. It burns but I don't care. I start pulling on them and they break like it was nothing. Kacchan goes limp from the silver weakening him. So I catch him and carry Kacchan bridle style out of the room.

"Thanks nerd I owe you one. "

"Don't worry about it. Now let's go home. "

As I step out of the room.  Todoroki has a crossbow with a wooden stake pointed at me and Kacchan. He goes from aiming at me to pointing it at Kacchan.

"Don't even think about it. You and Bakugou are staying here.  If you try to leave. I'll be forced to kill you both."

"You can try to kill us but you'll only end up hurting yourself. However if you feel brave enough then pull the trigger Todoroki. "